2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Ardfert would be well used to guerrilla tactics.

No doubt. Real men donā€™t take cheap shots like that.

Lucky that big Mitchells lad didnā€™t collar him

Bily Sheehan has infectious enthusiasm.

I donā€™t think there was any intent in his punch and heā€™s not that kind of manager.

Hes certainly a figure who will rise passions.

The performances are never there on the big day under Walsh. Theyā€™ve been fortunate to beat an under-cooked mAYO (and under-manned in 2) the last 3 years. The only other victory of note I can remember is the hammering of an abject Donegal. The performances against Mayo, Tipp, Roscommon and Kerry the last couple of years have been putrid.

Nice guy iā€™d say.

Did he get up early the other morning and go for a walk and post about it on Facebook? ??

To prove he is about nice guy

Not good news coming out of the Mayo camp re: Tom Parsons. He will never play football again and will be lucky if his leg is saved.

Fucking hell

After a dislocated knee?

How could he possibly loose his leg from a dislocation like that?

1 Like

Very possible with that sort of trauma for damage to arteries. Think some lad lost his leg during a football match in Galway after a double leg break a couple of years back.

1 Like

Possible alright

Hope to fuck not true

1 Like

Jesus, really hope it isnā€™t that bad. Saw a pic of the injury, really wish I hadnā€™t looked at it.

Fingers crossed heā€™ll make a full recovery and be back in full health again soon. Football doesnā€™t matter a damn facing the possibility of something like that.

2 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I believe a sly dig was thrown

Chicago Bears player last season nearly died as well as losing his leg after an awful injury similar to that. He ended up fine and saved the leg, but has only got back walking recently.

Much more positive than what I heard earlier. Hopefully itā€™s closer to the truth.

So you were talking through your arse basically?

He caught MS off Lee Keegan