2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Mark Bradley out for six weeks with an ankle injury.

It wasn’t an s&c question

But no, I would say the s&c field (as in real qualified s&c coaches) is a profession of sharing and support generally.

There is conflict with other disciplines alright.

Tyrone hopes of reaching the Super 8s have been dealt a major blow with the news that ace forward Lee Brennan is set to be sidelined for the next eight weeks.

Brennan, who finished top-scorer in Division 1 of the National League with 2-30, aggravated his hamstring during last Sunday’s Ulster SFC quarter-final defeat to Monaghan and, as a result, is set to miss the entire All-Ireland SFC qualifiers.

It’s more bad news for Red Hands boss Mickey Harte, who will be missing Mark Bradley for the next six weeks after the Killyclogher forward sustained ankle ligament damage against the Farney County in Omagh.

Both Colm Cavanagh and Tiernan McCann came off injured in the two-point defeat at Healy Park and are thought to be concerns for their county’s first round qualifier on June 9th, while Peter Harte will definitely miss out on the game after picking up a red card vs Monaghan.

Edwin McGreal from the Mayo News

1 Like

That’s a huge problem for Tyrone.

SOS for Darren McCurry.

Was just thinking it mightn’t be a bad thing for Mayo to get them now.

Not many teams could survive without the likes of Bradley, Brennan, Cavanagh and Harte

We will need a kind draw over the next few weeks.

1 Like

I’d imagine Harte will have to call in some players now. Emmet McNabb starts for the u20 tomorrow against Monaghan and were Tyrone to be beaten in that. I would say its fairly certain he will be drafted in.

Psycho has been dropped :eek:

Social media beware

He could go on a social media rampage the night before the referendum :open_mouth:

This could be anything

@glenshane

Why is Danny Heavron not on the Derry panel this year? From what I have heard he was ready to commit this year but McErlain never called him up.

To me that seems utterly bonkers, he’s been Derry’s best player over the past three years. For a county with such commitment issues as Derry who also seem to have 4/5 starters make themselves unavailable for county selection every year is crazy. I know McErlain may have wanted to bring in a number of the Derry side who have done really well at underage this year but still doesn’t make sense. He’s recently brought back in SL McGoldrick so if he can bring someone like that in then why not Heavron?

Or is it the case that Heavron stepped away himself?

Haven’t a clue… I spoke to a club mate of his who doesn’t know either. Mcerlain is reasonable enough and needs all the help he can get. Maybe it’s a big city thing…

Laois 2-11
Westmeath 0-10

Paul Kingston with two goals

Heslin is on

Laois goal DISALLOWED

WM GOAL

3rd LAOIS GOAL!

Kingston hat trick!!!

4-13 to 1-12 FT

CMAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!

2 Likes

fair play myboy, you called the disarray in the Westmeath camp earlier in the wk, I had a punt on ye

2 Likes

There is only a handful not up in arms at the moment to be honest

Luke Connolly putting on a show as Cork are be ripping Tipp apart