2018 Club Championships

delighted for the cunts, especially the No22. He won the penalty too

but the fuckacting after the goal trying to block the keeper, then the lad in the middle down holding his face. To go and kick the ball 50m away from goal, they got what they deserved.

I wouldn’t mind but it looks like he was kicking it to the goalie who didnt appear to be the best fella to be collecting a pass from 50 yards away!

Dublin GAA have confirmed that Parnells GAA have conceded their place in the Dublin Senior A Football Championship just three days before their relegation play-off with Lucan Sarsfields on Sunday

A black day for Leix football .

No Laois players there anymore, we cashed their cheques and bled them dry long ago.

Much like we did with those tramps in Round Towers in fact

Any of the original mercenaries still tipping around with Parnells?

Cluxton

Not a mercenary.

Oh he is yea. Was brought in underage. You’ve been shown up here.

From what I read it was a semi final relegation as well. As in they’d two chances to stay up. They were hockied in all their games in the senior so I suppose it’s fair enough if they feel they can’t be competitive at that level at the moment

Shur that Cluxton tramp won’t even bother his hole for them anymore. Some
Clubman

Was he not togging for them ?

Last I heard he was only playing intermediate. Maybe Taz can confirm.

He was only playing intermediate on a point of principle. Wing back too.

He was there long before those bluffers from Laois, Armagh, Wexford and Mayo joined

1 Like

Is there wider issues at play within the club ?
It’s a very odd state of affairs to give up two shots at staying senior.

Although i do remember two football clubs in Limerick both wanted to go from intermediate to junior. They both tried to give a walk over in the relegation final, ended up tossing a coin to see which of them would be let down.

When was this?

This is a club who made press releases for “new signings” like Begley, Parkinson, Mortimer and a host of other stars.

They have blown around 20 million in the space of a few years. Didn’t they once turn up to a championship game in Parnell Park in a “Super Bus” that couldn’t fit in the gate? :grinning:

We are not dealing with a normal club here at all.

2 Likes

So he was playing there for nothing while they got paid.

Embarrassing :no_mouth:

About 7 or 8 years ago. Possibly Croom and Bruree.

Informative