2018 Ryder Cup

Iā€™m snowblind for the gambling right now. Caracas have four minutes to dig me out of a holeā€¦

The only one Iā€™m really worried about is rory

Max bet Europe to win

1 Like

Yanks havenā€™t won away in 25 years either itā€™s their turn or history repeats itself

Here we go.

Europe should win this handy.

Incredible mind games already with this security search at the US team room only.

The Day of Golfing Days for non Golf Fans. Iā€™m going to be glued to this for the next three days. Iā€™ve cleared the decks for today.

1 Like

Is this shite on? I thought they were only picking the teams yesterday for next yearā€¦ How often is this thing on, feels like it was on only last year.

1 Like

Every two years. Every three years after terrorist atrocities like September 11.

So a nuclear attack might see the end of it for 5 or so years?

1 Like

Did McIIroy get picked?

The barracking & booing of the USA players has no place in golf. Tawdry scenes on 1st tee akin to a rubby team night out or Brexiteer stag party in Dublin. All thatā€™s missing is someone in a John Bull suit throwing a pigeon head at Pat Reed. Disgraceful.

1 Like

I saw a clip on the Twitter and they were doing the Viking/Iceland clap :rofl: real bright sparks these golf enthusiasts

Golf players are very hard working. Is there any other sport youā€™d be out playing at 7am?

Not hard working, they walk around a field for a few hours.

The European fans are singing the Kieran Tierney song which Liverpool nicked and turned into Allez Allez Allez. Something in it about Seve being our hero.

Golf.

:laughing:

They arrive on the Tuesday of an event for a practice round. Pro/Am on a Wednesday. Thursday through Sunday if they make a cut.

They fly off somewhere else to do the same the following week. They might throw in a few hours on the range after a round.

Lazy, uninformed opinion from you here kid.

Are you genuinely trying to claim that golf is hard work?

1 Like

itā€™s a retirement game played at a snailā€™s pace by lads who couldnt hack physical sports.

2 Likes