2018 World Cup Play Offs Draw Thread

We’ll know within the hour.

Away first means home on Tuesday in all likelihood, doesn’t it? Pitch needs time to recover from rugby football on Saturday so FAI have lobbied for Tuesday rather than Sunday or Monday in event of home leg second. Sunday is out anyway as pitch won’t be available for teams to train the day before.

Friday away and Monday at home could in theory be possible too but Saturday and Tuesday seems more likely to me.

CMAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

this is not easy
these big physical cunts will be well able for our game
we’ll need to crock Eriksson ASAP, i suggest he is targeted in an upcoming PL game if an opportunity arises
they have lads playing with dross like RB Leipzig , i do like that massive fucker Christansen from Chelsea at the back tho

TV boys won’t want Irish Rugby and Soccer to clash even if they are in different venues? I suppose they could look for a super saturday where both are shown.

Mickee

How are the markets pricing this ?

They absolutely bottled it against Sweden in the play-off two years ago. Murphy is a similar physique and style player to Ibrahomovic and should be able to expose them.

1 Like

Expect to see 1400 articles on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Delaney between now and then.

Planes trains and automobiles no doubt. Wacky antics with bacon and thousands of irish flags defaced with variations on “Probably …the best fans in the world” etc

Is there nuns in Denmark? It will be cold to be wandering around with one shoe off id say

I’m already working on a hilarious Caroline Wozniacki flag

4 Likes

I must dig out my viking helmet actually.

1 Like

Is the first leg in Dublin or Denmark??

First leg Denmark.

Limerick has historical links with Denmark .

Tbc ???

Delaney will rebuild Turner’s Cross for the home leg.

Thomas?

Surely a niche sport like rubby should be moved to accommodate a qualifying match for THE world cup?

3 Likes

Two 0-0 draws, we’ll qualify on penos