2019/2020 UEFA Champions League - Round of 16 Draw

That’s speculation.

He was left a short arse after treatment, mate — he had a medically diagnosed condition prior to it.

The HGH also gave him speed and power he wouldn’t have had otherwise.

A laboratory footballer.

McGeady was weak mentally - no drugs for that. A few step overs and a bit of speed — drugs cant improve quality and skill - he’d still have been brainless.

If McGeady had the speed and power benefits of HGH he’d likely have been a far superior player to what he was.

And Messi is weak mentally, he can’t do it in adversity.

McGeady wasnt good. No drugs can fix that.

He was.

You don’t have a clue about football.

He played in 2 Mickey mouse leagues and was stone useless at Everton.

He was a middling player that had the odd flash. He was brain dead unfortunately

Its the EPLhead who hasn’t a clue about football trying to push his uninformed comments on people who actually played the game at a decent level and know what they are talking about.

McGeady was a very talented player who excelled in the CL and was highly successful in his career, he won multiple league titles, played in the CL and EL, over 400 career appearances, over 90 international caps, played at major international tournaments.

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

1 Like

We’re through the looking glass here people. McGeady is being used in a comparison with Messi

1 Like

I’m only conversing with you mate, not lads that played to any decent level.

Scotland is a 2nd or 3rd tier league - that’s the height of his career. He played in the CL by virtue of this - he was bang average when it comes to talking about top level players - if you think otherwise you’re deluded … but it’s hardly surprising - Bigging up scottish and Northern players, unless they played for Rangers, seems to be your thing … McGinn and Tierney being your latest projects.

A non-doper with a doper.

I’m a Bob Radcliffe Cup Winner.

You’re a mouthy weasel that doesn’t whether a ball is pumped or stuffed.

A great lad to cycle downhill

1 Like

I had trials with Liverpool and was unlucky due to a leg break. @EstebanSexface had trials with Barcelona and Madrid but turned them down…

The only football you’ve experienced has been from a barstool

The Boro promised me a new pair of predators. You just couldn’t compete with that

1 Like

What age did you stop playing mate?

Says the lad glued to EPL relegation fodder week in, week out – as usual, those that scream loudest are usually the cunts who’ve done nothing.

I stopped playing in 2015 after some knee problems.

My age is contested, I have a few different birth certs.

4 Likes