2019 LOI season premier division- #thegreatestleagueintheworld

ok, so SRFC didnā€™t get a free ground and they havenā€™t accepted money from Dermot Desmond

A lot of misinformation being spouted @Tim_Riggins

Pepper the Vulture Fund enablers and proud sponsors of Shamrock Rovers football club.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.thejournal.ie/ptsb-vulture-fund-4367547-Nov2018/%3Famp=1

Will you continue to support Rovers when Desmond gets involved?

id have to see the T&Cs mate

Donā€™t you support Celtic and DD is the largest shareholder .

Thereā€™s no T&Cs mate.

Itā€™s like you being happy to take money from Pepper whilst railing against capitalists and banks.

yes, are you suggesting sports fans should get a list of every shareholder in their team and if there is 1 they do not like they should ditch that team? is that how supporting works?

yes mate, the banks cost the Irish state billions , who wouldnā€™t be against them for that?

Why do you say nothing about being sponsored by a Vulture enabler whilst giving out about Vulture Funds getting tax breaks?

arenā€™t they getting tax breaks for being charities? isnā€™t there some crazy loophole

bumped for @Tim_Riggins

are you really saying that Irish people should be happy with how the Irish banks have done?

We should be rallying around them?

https://www.google.ie/amp/www.thejournal.ie/ptsb-pepper-sale-4380329-Dec2018/%3Famp=1

Yes mate. Your club takes money from that pool.

Youā€™re a hypocrite.

Where did I say that mate?

you find it odd that Irish people arenā€™t cheerleaders for the banks?

I am suggesting nothing . Just pointing out that you support Celtic and DD is a shareholder .

Thatā€™s the opposite of fickle

1 Like

Disagree,have to back your manager through thick n thin- we do

1 Like

I am just disappointed that you donā€™t appear to be a man of principle.

Dinny Corcoran was on Countdown today.

Expect a deluge of comments from fans of FC Biggles spoofing on about how this shows itā€™s a special club etc etc

Had he a bob Marley top on?

2 Likes