2019 LOI season premier division- #thegreatestleagueintheworld

8 minutes additional
Some lovely scenes there with both sets of fans baiting each other
Proper stuff

In the bigmatch of the night, Pats beat Harps 1-0.
Jake Walker with a well taken winner.
Some goal by Danny Mandrou.

With mandriou, farrugIa, elbazoudi, drinan and darragh leahy we have some fine young and a few exotically named LOI based players at the moment

2 Likes
1 Like

Yesā€¦
A man of the utmost integrity by the way
He deserved better

2 Likes

It happened againā€¦ #Bohs

Thatā€™s a cracker. Always rising :heart_eyes:

How is Jack Byrne at rovers? Looks a class above.

Because heā€™s nuts

In what way?

Seriously .wtf. fml

2 Likes

#bradleyout

1 Like

Hard lines ,heā€™s dragged cobh up from where they were floundering,but no local support- hassle in the camp since he came- awful to see,we regularly attend Cobh matches,and thereā€™s more CCFC fans than locals there- disgrace

Correct 100pc , my smallie just back from Sligo v CCFC match- rumours on the family bus suggest that he could be turnerā€™s X bound,he had the pro licence etc,I canā€™t see it personally but they could do worse

He has a young family andl a full time job at de puyā€¦ heā€™d need his head examined to leave that and take a job like cork city who are in a perilous financial state.

Didnā€™t know that - shocking treatment of a decent man though,and only passing on what was said on the CCFC family bus last night,love to know why the cobh locals ( not all of them obviously)had such a hatred for him and didnā€™t turn out regularly in better numbers bloody parochial attitude rise again

Ref perilous state ( ccfc) itā€™s worse than whatā€™s generally known - young fella in FORAS and a good friend attended the general meeting a few weeks ago and the board couldnt answer anything ref financial situation ie who the cheques were signed by and when etc,no accountant attended,Pat Lyons walked out and Declan Carey bulled his way through it especially when asked specifically how we got here in this awful situation overe 163000 in bloody debt

A joke of a club

1 Like

i think what allegedly happened at the limerick game 2 weeks ago was the end
how can he be expected to manage a team if is a possibility this is happening between opposing players , - also - people will just stop going- i wouldnt pay in to see that happening
having no local players in the team is a massive issue
Wanderers are a better run club and a far better side anyhow and all local

you know LOI - the hardcore there always have a go at the boss - in the finish at Ramblers we are now just left with the hardcore who stand behind that dugout and heap scorn on whoever is in charge

1 Like

Agreed_ my smallie and I attend as many as we can provided it doesent clash with city,like the style of ramblers, honest