2019 LOI season premier division- #thegreatestleagueintheworld

Farrugia scored, that young man will be some player
BSC beat Rovers with caulfield getting a week’s grace as they beat one of their relegation rivals in Sligo
anyone get to a game tonite?

Didn’t get to the Stadium of Light tonight, dissapointing draw.
Only scored 2 goals in 3 leagues is a bit of a concern
Bohs really seem to have Rovers number

a key point is that it was Bradley’s first game of the season also as he was suspended for first two
didnt see the game but surely credit to Bohs, Keith Long deserves a medal - was robbed of manager of the year last season and now again , ok i know a cliche but on a nothing budget and having lost his two best players from last season in Stokes and watts (not to mention his defense) has delved out a perfect start with 3/3
fair fucks to him

bad result Ralphie
Harps would be one of these teams who would be almost writing off trips on a monday night to dublin as a defeat
big point for them

1 Like

these monday games lads,
my pals over on ET did an attendance analysis comparison with Fridays and the attendances are way down, on a schoolnight its impossible for me anyway - ok maybe easter holidays it might work when fellas could take a few days here and there but we had a marquee game tonite and it just passed me by anyway— cant even see the goals until next monday nite

The FAI have lifted their ban on highlights being shown before the RTÉ show. Which was a fairly bizarre idea in the first place. So the clubs twitters should have em up later on

a lad with a mobile behind a goal somewhere

Great scenes in Dalymount Park tonight.

The old ground was rocking when cult hero and old school number 9 Dinny Corcoran fired home a penalty after good work from Keith Ward. Hes a fine player.

Rovers were on top early but shot themselves in the foot with the red card and Jack Byrne had to be sacrificed at half time

4 Likes

cunt

1 Like

Listening to Ronan Finn there on the radio this morning it would appear that Keith Ward is a bit of a cunt.

1 Like

A lot of penalties being awarded in the marquee Dublin matches so far this season.

Three of the four goals, actually.

did D D DARRRRENN frehill suggest that Petula Martin of business news fame was a Rovers fan?
there was a bit of banter in the studio as he attempted to “read” the sports news

No it was Samantha Libreri . She is a rovers fan .

Yes Samantha is a Hoop, While “Doctor” Gavin Jennings is a fan of FC Biggles.

1 Like

agreed

Petula is as Limerick as Tom tne busker or the smoking cage in Costelloes

Rovers and Celtic lining up?

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy
when are we voting on this ? - im assuming comms tonight post dundalk

will be in the maldron tonight with a long established member, ill get all the info for us then

KOH

1 Like