2020/2021 Champions League Round Of Eight (Quarter Finals)

Class ball in from Pavard.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure. I think it was envisioned in a time when a flight across Europe was a huge deal and teams were made up of mainly domestic players. Not sure it matters now when teams are so international

Bayern should be ahead tbf.

Chupo Moting has had some career arc

Suele wouldnā€™t look out of place doing the door in a whorehouse on the Reeperbahn ā€¦proper meatheadā€¦

Bayern have been excellent going forward

Gareth Southgate has some amount of talent at his disposal. Heā€™s a good lad too, this could be a perfect storm

Davies has made a difference

They donā€™t have a proper central midfielder or centre back.

Loaded with attacking midfielders, wing backs and wingers.

Theyā€™ll go nowhere with the likes of Maguire, Stones, Phillips, Rice and Henderson though.

1 Like

Is Kimmich playing midfield on his own now since Goretzka went off?

I think it just makes teams go for it away from home.

How are Bayern not winning this?

Away goals really add to the excitement and intrigue of a tie. Does seem unfair that if the second leg goes to extra-time then one team gets an extra 30 mins to score an away goal which changes the whole complexion of the tie. Otherwise itā€™s brilliant though.

Alaba pushed up, Hernandez CB.

1 Like

Alaba is playing there and Muller is deeper it seems

1 Like

Ah I donā€™t know lads, of a team wins at home 3-2 and loses 2-1 away they hardly deserve to go out. Play extra time ta fuck

1 Like

Marquinhos is some loss for PSG.

Sabatini had some eye for talent. Picked him up for ā‚¬3m for Roma as an 18 year old, sold him off for ā‚¬30m about 10 months later.

Only really half watching it but Porto seem very unlucky to be down at half time

Tbf they create a huge amount of chances.

Saneā€™s hair picking up more snowflakes than an LGBT twitter account.

1 Like