2020/2021 Champions League Round Of Eight (Quarter Finals)

Get past BVB and weā€™ll take em mate

He didnā€™t bottle it in the big title decider vs Liverpool a few years ago

1 Like

Porto with the goal of the season.

Hopefully PSG beat City. I donā€™t mind them as much.

3-3 draw. We should be looking at extra time.

No. PSG advance on the away goals rule. You need to brush up on the competition rules.

1 Like

Pleased for Pochettino, seems like one of footballs good guys.

In reality, Bayern lost the tie in the first game at home rather than tonight.

Sane will be kicking himself, but I thought he was Bayerns main threat particularly in the 2nd half.

1 Like

Are you simple? Iā€™m saying there should be no away goals all night,

1 Like

Thatā€™s the rule since the inception of the competition 65 years ago. Itā€™s a great rule.

I hate it.

Itā€™s a very good rule to encourage away teams to attack in the first leg

2 Likes

Whilst neymar is unreal at times, thereā€™s still something missing with him, if messi had created his chances tonight he wouldā€™ve deffo had at least 2 goals. Also neymar tried to dribble past 2 Bayern lads near the centre circle towards the end of the game and was haunted the ref called a foul as if heā€™d lost it Bayern were headed for goal with numbers and this while the game was in the balance

1 Like

A lovely man Coach Pochettino

1 Like

Itā€™s an unreal rule.

If it wasnā€™t there most ties would drift towards penalties.

A great second half there. Classic European tie.

1 Like

For all the money in the English game it could do with a star like Neymar or Mbabbe.

1 Like

Untrue Iā€™m afraid. Ooft. Thatā€™s a bad error from a football historian like yourself.

3 Likes

A football historian? I have a passing interest in soccer.

Iā€™m a rugby and cricket man.

Steve mcmanaman is looking old these days , heā€™s transitioning into an old man :grimacing:

Please qualify your posts in future by stating that theyā€™re speculative in nature.

2 Likes