2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

Colm O’Rourke throwing a dig at Micheal Jr was a lovely way to wrap this wonderful weekend

2 Likes

How do you post up a video@

Tipp4Sam

1 Like

That’s the first double header of football that i haven’t switched away from in a long long time.

1 Like

Lads I’m going to watch the two football semi finals, so I can take a good look at our opponents for the final

1 Like

Only Cavan and Tipp would excel in a year you can’t pay into a match.

5 Likes

Oisin said the semi-final should be in a neutral venue.

Well said Oisin.

3 Likes

Streamable

2 Likes

I haven’t seen or heard this at all today! Amazing

5 Likes

You’re nawful man

Shoot from the hip.

Thing is, Meath could have shaken Dublin yesterday but they shit themselves. They had the tools but never believed.

Oisin is right though, All Ireland semi final should be in Pairc Ui Chaoimh

No the premier seat holders have a contractual promise that the semis will be in Croker

It will be in a neutral venue. Croke Park.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s mad to think they kicked 0-19 in a 4 point defeat to Dublin a few weeks previously and then were so dire last night.

Croke Park is in Dublin. Not neutral.

You’d have to assume that the lack of crowds is a big help to the underdogs.

Parnell Park is Dublin’s home ground.

Croke Park is the GAA headquarters and is in the capital and largest city on the island. It’s fairly common the world over for sporting organisations to have their headquarters and showpiece stadiums in the largest city. This is a very GAA thing. You don’t hear this clamour to move the FA Cup Final out of Wembley when there’s a London team in it or the AFL Grand Final out of the MCG if there’s a Melbourne team in it.

3 Likes

Gobshite