2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

Outside Dublin I’d say the standard has never been so even.

You seem to be a bit obtuse so I’ll say it again.

Croke Park is in Dublin.

It is not a neutral venue.

Croke Park is the nominated home venue where Dublin play their home league and Championship matches.

whats the population of Dublin compared to Cavan?

Páirc Tailteann in Navan would be an ideal venue.

Cavan has 11 million. Not sure about Dublin

where did spurs play their home league games when WHL was being rebuilt?

Dublin 1.3m

2 Likes

Yeah. I’m expecting a Dublin Win too.

dublin should be split

1 Like

If they continue to dominate then I think they should. Be a great Dublin derby between North and South too.

1 Like

an invented rivalry with no history?

2 Likes

Handicaps:

Dublin -14

Mayo -4

So should a banana

the GGA should reflect the actual counties in Oireland, not the British designed ones

1 Like

You see very engaged, enthralled even with the bogball today. Getting down to the intricacies of how to make the championship more competitive. Strange for a man who hates the GGA. Very strange.

You’re giving an awful lot of thought and time to other people’s hobbies

If that’s in a provincial ground I’d put the handicap at -9.

Meath and Laois are not really any worse than Westmeath and you could see that Croke Park is worth at least 10 points to Dublin.

Would it? The split on the Dublin starting team over the last decade or so is usually around 11 or 12 from the northside and 3 or 4 from the southside.

Huge decision to be made for @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy if it does come to pass, who to throw his lot in with. In the soccer, he’s way up in leafy Malahide in Fingal but supports Shamrock Rovers down in Tallaght.

im pointing out how flawed the whole thing is mate & trying to give an insight into pro sports

1 Like

Im calling for a team from Fingal mate

1 Like