2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

They’ll ignore them because they’ll be called out on hypocrisy. Them getting caught was a great thing, the way people are being blackened for living life is shameful

1 Like

Best of luck trying to stop me if Limerick win the AIF

What I would give to be there tonight.

Please God it’ll be open for our showdown with the Dubs on Christmas week.

1 Like

I hope peter is well

Dublin scraped over line against Kerry last year. Kerry lost to Cork this year. Tipp beat Cork.

It’s easy for Leinster county boards to blame Dublin, money and population. Absolves them of all responsibility. The abject failure of most of those county boards to develop hurling where Dublin are not dominant is also ignored.

3 Likes

Back in Leitrim farming last I heard.

There’s a chemistry about this Tipp team that’s very rare in football these days.

How is it justifiable for Dublin to be spending over 200 euro per registered player on coaching and other counties are spending 20 or thereabouts? That’s hardly a level playing field.

1 Like

Cavan lads seizing the chance to clear off oul’ silage wrap and a few pallets. Meanwhile, the pub is closed so there’s no money wasted foolishly. Win, Win, Win…

2 Likes

You’re gonna be screaming into the void here my friend. The koolaid is long since swallowed.

Deceive, inveigle, obfuscate.

Buff is stirring the fear again. He forgot he should shame celebrations

Not sure where the stats on that are from

Kilmacud Crokes have about 130 teams across all age groups, men and women, hurling and football

Two paid coaches - one hurling and one football - run the lot. Huge number of parents and volunteers allow it to happen. The costs of renting pitches for that many teams is massive I would think.

Some Galway city hippy flute eating hemp out in the Burren sticks his oar in

3 Likes

A big factor in Dublins success is Dean Rock nailing his dead balls and Cluxton nailing his kick outs.

Money has nothing to do with either.

1 Like

:laughing:

Frontline workers are being used for every argument. Cnat they be left to do their jobs. The constantly outraged hate other people having a moment of joy. Up Tipp Up Cavan. Delighted for the football people in those counties

2 Likes

I’ll ask you again. Why do Dublin need to spend so much money?

With a beard like that he could have been in Hayes Hotel when the GAA was founded.

1 Like

Lads don’t want to hear that.

I’m delighted for Dessie. Half the forum are salivating waiting for him and Dublin to slip up.

If it was all about money the Dublin hurlers would be dominating.

Sure everything costs more in Dublin. Ye all have islands and five acres outside it.