2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

@StoneCold

I don’t know and a lot of it probably doesn’t need to be spent but I don’t believe it has anything to do with their current success at Senior.

They aren’t exactly dominating at underage, is it still one all ireland minor since 1984?

Why is Ciaran Kilkenny the fittest player in the game?
Why is Cluxton the best goalkeeper?
Why is Dean Rock the best freetsker?

It’s because they work harder than everyone else and it shows on the big days in Croke Park.

1 Like
1 Like

:laughing:

You think they work harder than players in Kerry or Tyrone? What are you basing that on?

1 Like

Yes I do.

Their skill levels under pressure are better than both and that comes from all the hard work done in the background.

Why don’t Fenton, Kilkenny, McCarthy etc. ever give the ball away or kick silly wides?

The professionalism and size of Dublin means a lot of counties just can’t compete that’s a given. But the likes of Meath, Kildare, Galway and especially Cork have the populations and resources to do the same. Places like Kerry & Mayo where football is king the same. I know half the county is gone for them but Antrim Down and Derry’s return of late is a disgrace really.

1 Like

How many plays were in Gavin’s playbook?

Dublin bought those players in with big transfer fees.

I think their biggest advantage is their players all live at home during college allowing them to live more disciplined lives.

The likes of Con O’Callaghan wouldn’t have been sitting on a couch eating pizza and drinking cans at 3 o’clock on a Tuesday in November, unlike Tyrone lads above in UUJ or Kerry lads below in UCC.

The Dublin lads seem to make rapid progress from 19-22 unlike other counties, whose players go backwards during this time.

1 Like

Fucking animals

And re fuck off. Cunts. Corkness me bollix. Rebels me hole

1 Like

The other counties aren’t. Most of their development funding (ie GPOs) is paid directly via provincial councils and hadn’t been accounted for in Johns figures as he’s replicating what Ewans PhD student and others have erroneously said in the past. The breakdown of that funding per county is not available so it’s difficult to confirm what exactly they get for development funding,
Dublin’s GPO funding is channeled through their own board. They get a tiny piece of the Leinster council development funding also.,

Lads digging deep into the ol folders tonight

The cunts have their own post office? FFS

I know that lad he’s from rural Galway and holds right of centre views politically, economically and on social issues.

The fella looks like he works behind the bar in The Bernard Shaw

He grew the beard for a part he was playing in a scor variety act

I think a huge factor of Dublin lads improving between 18-21 is the standard of the county league at Div 1 and Div 2 as well as the county championship. They get at least 15 top quality games per year and improve accordingly.

Dublin have only won 5 of the last 16 Leinster Minor Championships, 10 of the last 16 Leinster Under 21/20 Championships and 15 of the last 16 Leinster Senior Championships.

In Club, you’d say the town teams dominate underage and it levels off at Senior, but the opposite is happening with Dublin.

I’m on the other side of the argument to you on balance but I’ve yet to see a good explanation for this from ewan and the gang. If anything the finances etc should have more of an impact at underage