2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

The McGoldricks have won it twice for Coleraine, of the last 6 finalists only once have either Ballinderry or Slaughtneil appeared.

I don’t know whether you’re just pure ignorant or failing to grasp the point.

Slaughtneil and Ballinderry have won 8 of the last 10 club championships in Derry.

Milton is two ends of a cunt. His Master voice, but well able to come out and do the bidding when needed.

I wonder about the Meath lads on Saturday. Imagine it, the work, the torture they’ve put in for 2-3 years under McEntee. Their conditioning was phenomenal. And then for that to happen. How in the name of God could you pick those lads up off the floor for next year? What would you tell them? A few more 6AM sessions lads. More gym work lads. We’re not far off lads.

I honestly dont know why anyone would bother year in year out in Leinster.

2 Likes

Meath are mentally weak.

A closed shop with 3 different winners in the last 3 years. Tyrone and Donegal win 9 of the last 12 Ulster championships and you consider it very competitive. You couldn’t make it up.

2 Likes

It’s a hobby. As Jerry Kiernan said inter county GAA players don’t train as hard as they think they do.

1 Like

3 different winners in the last 10 years.

Normal service has been resumed. Slaughneil will continue to dominate Derry football with Glen for the next decade now. You don’t seem to know much about the Ulster football scene so I’ll forgive you.

That was a psychological blip more than an 20 point difference between the sides…they folded early after goal.

Arent everyone.

Ah that’s the problem, you are clueless. 4 different winners in the last 10 years.
2013 Ballinderry
2018 Coleraine
2019 Magherafelt
2020 Slaughtneil

Indeed. I can well understand why you wouldn’t take any interest in Down or Derry club football, thats for those with an interest in winning Ulster club titles and representing the province with pride.

No excuse for a psychological blip. No crowd. Played Dublin a few weeks previously. Played a Leinster Final a few weeks earlier.

Yes, and a hobby should be fun and have some rewards. Intercounty football in Leinster is a black hole of desperation and desolation.

Jaysus @Halfpipe. One headshot would have been enough

Down and Derry Club Champions are uncompetitive.

Kilcoo and Burren have won the last 10 club championships in Down, Ballinderry and Slaughneil have won the 8 of the last 10 in Derry. They are closed shops. Boring, boring, boring.

The Tyrone club championship lit up the autumn this year. It’s the best in Ulster by a mile.

Hmmmnn

I wouldn’t expect a man from a county where the club championship is a closed shop to understand a county where every club has a genuine chance of getting the glory.

Go to your quiet place

1 Like

Exactly .It is something that is independent of Dublin funding and needs to be addressed by Meath internally

Agreed. Dublin funding and numbers is a whole other issue. Which is what was said from the start.

But shur look, let it go on as it is. Its working just fine.

I’ve already told you that I understand why you don’t get it. Derry football is at a low ebb and you couldn’t really be expected to understand how a proper county functions.

1 Like