2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

Pursuant to your very credible finish in the stick-fighting competition I’m going to consult you in future issues with regard to bogball and other matters related to the GAA.
Some of the self-appointed experts are overly inclined to bluster and spoofing, particularly in relation to the games popularity.

If Dublin got a fella sent off in the first 5 minutes for an OTB incident would you give Cavan a chance?

Nope.

They’ll probably appeal it and have him back by the first water break.

11 Likes

I think this Dublin team is ever so slightly on the slide. But Cavan wouldn’t beat them with a 15 point head start

The bitterness is strong with this one. It must be from having Charlie the Tan as a TD.

1 Like

I live inside your head. And trust me, it aint pretty.

If that what makes you happy.

I heard a rumor Dublin will throw this game. 6 in a row doesn’t have a good ring to it. Toss this one. Its a COVID cup, massive asterisk beside it anyway. The furore dies down about doing something to stop the blue wave.

Then they go on and nail another 5 in a row before anyone raises a gallop again.

Its ingenius.

You are correct but the teams best placed to take on Dublin also appear to be sliding with even greater pace

Only Mayo can save us now.

2 Likes

At a loose end today so for tried to come up with best of the rest. Out of remaining teams left excluding Dublin this is what I selected in an effort to keep it kicked out to Dublin. The players highlighted are ones I think would have the measure of their opposite number.

Colin O Riordan, Cillian O Connor and Lee Keegan on their day could break even or even O Riordan could best McCarthy. McKernan unlucky not to make first 15 but with O Shea in FF needed more mobility and legs.

I thought that too but after Meath display I think they are just getting going again and look more relentless than ever…they’re a machine.think they’ve found an extra gear upfront from last year …two of their best players Howard and mannion can’t even get a start …I think they’ll obliterate what’s left in competition

1 Like

Weirdo

McKiernan is Cavan’s best player and has to be in there. Killian Clarke is an automatic pick too.

1 Like

I would go:

Galligan

Mullin
Clarke
Faulkner

Durcan
Keegan
McLaughlin

Ruane
Smith

Diarmuid O’Connor
McKiernan
O’Riordan

Quinlavin
Galligan
Sweeney

1 Like

Dublin are actually better than the sum of their parts.

2 Likes

This is key, their shot selection is the best in the country.

Yeah he if plays well this weekend he’d have to have a good shout at an all star. He has a wand of a left boot and is brilliant in the air. He turned the Down game on its head.