2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

No need for that tone in the season of goodwill, you’re dead to me.
I was going to pray your bike gets punctured but I restrained myself.

1 Like

Hello @anon67715551,are you new around here?

Mayo hammered Cavan in a challenge yesterday. Was played in Limerick for some reason.

The Tipp lads are only returning to training tomorrow night. I can’t see us winning by anymore than 8 points now.

Mayo by 10 if they don’t ease up.

Mayo are mayo and they can beat a weak enough Dublin team this year imo but I wouldn’t back them to hammer the ballymuck under 21 team. They love nothing more than making life incredibly difficult for themselves. I’d be predicting a draw and mayo winning in extra time or something.

Couldn’t see it myself. They’ll tie up quinlivan and Sweeney and tipp have little else.

Mayo currently have the best man markers in the game. Mullen, Keegan, Durcan and Barrett. Some combo of those will be deployed to tie down Tipp’s main men.

1 Like

Mayo often play to the level of the opposition which is why they have had close games with Dublin and also have had close games with below average division 3 sides.

They don’t really have the same power in midfield any more with O’Shea at 14 and a couple of the older lads no longer making the team so I think Tipp can have some success there as they have plenty of big strapping lads around that area.

You’d imagine that Mayo will have much more strength in depth off the bench though which should make a difference.

2 Likes

Tipp should have the edge in MF alright. We’ve three good lads there and Jack Kennedy to return. They need to push up a force Clarke long. Ruane is decent bit Loftus is unproven.

The Mayo bench is strong alright with great experience. Colm Boyle supposed to be pushing hard to start currently.

Barrett is very underrated, a real teak tough defender …Keegan isn’t as tight a marker as he once was …king Con took years off him last year…

Why the fuck are Mayo and Cavan playing a challenge match

O’Shea out of midfield is a positive for Mayo

Jack McCaffrey back for the Cavan game.

Where you hearing that? They may need him for the final against Mayo (assuming they overcome Tipp).

He played in an a v b the other night from what I’ve been told.

Bernard Brogan started too

I broke this news a few days ago. He played in an a v b game last week. I’m told he’ll be on the subs.

3 Likes

It’s a bit cheeky rocking up at the semifinal stage, it’s not like they’re struggling for numbers or replacements. He’s a super player and my thinking is that Farrell went looking for him rather that McCaffrey suddenly deciding he’d love a kickaround in December.

Fuck them, c’man Cavan you daisies. 20/1 in the bookies. Cavan save Christmas YeeHaaaw…

Lads are back on Holiday from Australia mate and starring for their bogball teams mate. They just rock up and get picked and become hereos

This ain’t pro proper sports, literally anyone has a chance of playing

3 Likes