2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

Parish is relatively big and it would be a big village by Irish standards. They would be backbones by half a dozen families who drive a lot of it and they are a really well run hurling club. As I said though I hear that soccer is starting to have an impact. They didn’t win a lot til the early 80s but have been a force since aside from a few years of stagnation in the 2000s.

I disagree

Crokes for all their strengths have given very little to the county team over recent years. Corcoran and Ryan O Dwyer were there 2 best and they are blow ins. They seem to produce very good club players who are at best average inter county players. Ronan Hayes, Oisin O Rourke, Caolan Conway, Cian MacGabhann and Feagrhal Whitely would be examples. All of them have had their moments at inter county level but none of them have nailed down a starting place.

For the day that’s in it

I meant by the time they hit minor …have they not beaten boden in a few minor finals ?
Edit : just checked there in last 10 years crokes have won 4 to bodens 1 and na fianna have 5

1 Like

That’s the same as the john Doyle song

1 Like

The Gallant John Joe is around a long time. The John Doyle song cogged from it.

Cuala haven’t won any minor titles in the last 10 years? Amazing how much success they’ve seen at senior so. Or are they consistent semi-finalists at Minor with a steady stream of talent coming through?

Red rover

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be gas if Cavan came out and just beat the shit of Dublin?

1 Like

Will do they get within 10?

A Tyrone man just described Dublin as the greatest team in the history of sport.

Dessie looks relaxed. The work is done. It’s up to the lads on the pitch now.

Cavan staying with them so far

1 Like

No

Yeah underage is run together and lads are genuinely encouraged to play both. I suppose a bit of natural competition for lads surfaces at 16 and beyond

The hurling offer a lot of extra coaching under age. They know it’s a battle to keep players at it

1 Like

All square

Still level

Its on