2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

Enjoyed that, Dublin are a great watch

1 Like

5 Likes

Your better than this. Off the top of my head. Cluxton is a teacher. Fenton a sales rep. Fitsimons is a physio, Costello a teacher, murchan is studying medicine, Scully is a sales rep, Rock works for a charity, james mccarthy works in the bank.

Getting a team in good physical condition is not a black art and is not overly expensive

2 Likes

Oh so other teams just don’t bother getting fit, that’s the difference?

Have you two brain cells to rub together?

1 Like

You’ve lads working full time qualifying for Olympics.

2 Likes

Sales rep
Works for a bank
Works a charity

Dub’s physical conditioning is another planet to every other county, I think it’s easy to see they’re full time athletes.

Fake jobs.

1 Like

O Rourkes TV days are numbered

That’s it Joanne, let’s shut that right down immediately

Same type of jobs as most inter county teams

1 Like

The only RTE employee is Joanne and she is firmly on message and quietening any real talk.

I’m not right all the time, but most of it.

Dublin are massively overfunded and it’s very frustrating but the reality is that Cavan are an average enough division 2 outfit (actually relegated to division 3 this season). Had Dublin been playing Tyrone or Donegal tonight then I’m confident that it would have been a much closer affair. Cavan overachieved in winning Ulster.

Every other county might have a few big names with some optics job but Dublin have a whole panel who will get sorted out with no show jobs, free cars, meals delivered to their doors.

Not to mention lads having to commute long distances to work.

1 Like

I never said that though the Galway goalkeeper obviously could try laying off the snackboxes

1 Like

Ah the salt of the earth wit.

And still no real response. Bar the utterly brain-dead notion that Dublin are the only team that are fit.

Works for a charity😅

2 Likes

Yes Joanne, all the other counties are at fault :rofl:

O Se is an idiot

Oh Lord it’s so hard to be humble

Equality of opportunity

OMFG he went there

Pundits scrambling to keep their job now.

Cavanagh is a fucking idiot.

2 Likes

That was shameful shit