2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

Would you stop they were hardly “found out” by Kerry last year.

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy never realised people could be good looking until he moved to Galway. It’s eating him up inside

2 Likes

Seems you are mate when you are trying to claim Galway haven’t got the handiest draw anyone could have got. I can sense your fear.

They have won 4 All Irelands between them since a Connacht side last won an All Ireland. Only Kerry, Dublin and Cork have won All Irelands in that time.

It’s time to come into the 21st century you dinosaur.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I haven’t made any claim whatsoever… Show me where I’ve done so…

Jesus your stage6

^^^^^

You’re the dinosaur who keeps bringing Tyrone 2003, 05 & 08 into every discussion. Much of the Tyrone playing personnel from those three years playing in 2020?

As I’ve pointed out, Galway will most likely have to beat the three best teams Mayo, Kerry and Dublin in last 8, last 4 and final to win the All Ireland. I don’t see how that’s a golden ticket. It’ll be one of the hardest achieved and merited All Ireland wins ever, in the unlikely event that Galway do pull it off.

2003, 2005 and 2008 are in the 21st century. You’re not the brightest are you?

That’s guesswork, Galway have to beat a Div 4 side, who they have beaten in the past two years by a combined total of 34 points to make the All Ireland last 8. They have been handed a golden ticket to an All Ireland and if they don’t do it this year they never will.

I’m not shitting myself. Galway will do the double as long as we can find a few massive apes from the likes of loughrea to match the mullockers of Limerick and kk in the hurling.

1 Like

This is a lie

Well given the handy draw they have in football they can have no excuses this year.

In the last 8 via beating a Div 4 side?

Try reading slowly. Maybe use your finger, or ask a supervisor.

Read it yourself.

I’ll put the important bits in capitals if you are finding this difficult.

GALWAY will make the LAST 8 of the All Ireland series by virtue of BEATING Sligo (a DIVISION 4 team).

I think you’ll have to ask an adult.

Oh you’re really struggling here. I’m not asking anything.

I’m telling you that Galway are in the last 8 of the All Ireland by virtue of beating a Division 4 side and it’s given you a fit of the yips.

Maybe it’s the anxiety of having not won a knockout Championship game at Croke Park in 20 years? There’s no need to be hysterical.

:laughing::laughing:

You’re even more repetitive than @maroonandwhite. Take an hour off, it works wonders

When you’re right, you’re right.

I’m right.