2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

Last 8. Sure aren’t they 90% of the way to Sam at that point,

You’re still arguing against facts with prehistoric nonsense.

Galway are in the last 8 of the All Ireland this year by virtue of beating a Divisions 4 team.

Donegal and Tyrone face off in the round of 32 with one of them going home.

You seem to have clarified matters with your backtrack. Galway drawing Sligo is now a golden ticket to the last 8. I note you are no longer pursuing the line that Galway drawing Sligo in the last 16 is a golden ticket to most likely facing and having to beat Kerry in an All Ireland semi final and Dublin in an All Ireland Final.

Rossies are gonna do Mayo btw

You’re imagining backtracks now that you have failed to argue facts.

Morto for you.

I’m the one dealing in facts here. I have drawn your attention to Galway’s appalling championship record against both Dublin and Kerry and alerted you to the fact that Galway haven’t beaten Dublin in the championship since 1934 or Kerry in a knock out championship match since 1965 andhave never won an All Ireland beating both Dublin and Kerry in the same year.

You on the other hand are not dealing with facts and are coming up with twee soundbites like Galway have a golden ticket, Galway will never get a better chance to win an All Ireland or if Galway don’t win it this year, they’ll never win it again.

TNH

Handy old one for the Dubs.

There was no hard draw for them

Be tough on Westmeath to beat Dublin and then go out to Mike Quirkes good time boys.

All I’m getting from this exchange is @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy has a massive horn for Galway this year and is fully behind Shaney and the boys attractive style of football.

Great to have you on board chief, Galliamh abu

There’s a fear of expectation among the Galway lads now.

Fulvio is an incredibly good internet arguer. Phenomenal doggedness stamina and an unshakeable self confidence. Unfortunately for him though Chairman Dan is just different gravy, as theyd say in his native England.

1 Like

Jack McCaffrey stepping away from football according to the Indo.

Wow, nothing to do with his career. A serious fuck you to diddly dessie.

I’d imagine it has a lot to do with Covid given he had already committed to the panel this year and had played in the league.

McCaffrey also won’t be as big a loss in the winter mud as he would on the solid summer turf.

The article says otherwise. Giving more time to Clontarf