2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

The Legs go and the decision making. Last year they should have subbed him on after 20 minutes.

Legs and more importantly head

1 Like

All this brúha about money will melt into the shadows if Mayo somehow manage to overturn the Dubs. We’ll be into Christmas week, bread sauce and boned & rolled turkeys.
Of course it’s unlikely, their defence today was as porous as a sieve, Clarke was fortunate that Con wasn’t the last receiver or he’d have conceded 4 more.
The Dubs are stronger, fitter, more athletic and their skills, shot selections and ball retention are miles ahead of the pack. They’ve worked endlessly on this and we’re seeing the results. Final prediction: Dubs by 8.*

• The final survivor of the 1951 team is alive in Tralee.
3 Likes

A lot of Kerry people believe if O’Connor wasn’t left sitting in the stand in the 2016 All Ireland Semi Final, Kerry would have got over the line that day and the 5 in a row wouldn’t have happened.

The punters in Paudie o sheas would be convinced o Connor was a superior talent to David Clifford. A huge loss to Kerry.

My taxi man in Dingle gets misty eyed talking about him and those golden days for Pobalscoil Corca Dhuine.

was he around back then and was it a debate at the time that kerry would use him??? I dont recall it

completely different type of player

Yes he was training with them all that summer.

He had been injured earlier in the year so wasn’t used but had come right by August. Didn’t make the 26 then for the Dublin game.

He left for Oz two months later.

right, he hadnt gone to Oz by then so

Football final is on 19 12 20. Add those three numbers together and it’s surely Mayo for Sam.

1 Like

I heard a rumor Dublin wanted to throw the game Saturday but couldn’t find a way to do so and resolved to go win it at half time.

I reckon they’ll try again in the final

‘Potential advantages which they arguably enjoy‘

FOAD Des

Interviewing the Meath manager to see what’s to be done about Dublin :grinning:

After the Kerry and Mayo men have planted the seed :joy::joy:

Step 1. Give Meath a decent manager

What do they expect Pat Gilroy to say here? He’s hardly going to say there’s a problem.

On about volunteers ffs.

We can’t be far away from Lei-go

Gilroy should be running the country

1 Like

What was Gilroy doing walking into three pubs in the south side the day of the AIF :joy:

2 Likes