2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

Oh great this dimwit

The attempted narrative now is ‘wont someone think of the children’ you are questioning the funding? That obviously means you are anti children playing gaa in Dublin.

Dublin were down to 14 for over half of the all Ireland final last year, but in the crucial last ten minutes they were completely on top of 15 Kerry men who they held scoreless and turned over multiple times. Did Kerry just not train hard enough. Do they not prepare properly (some posters actually believe this) nope, they were just up against a professionally prepared team of hand picked athletes. With all the advantages huge investment in sports science can bring. Yet go on twitter and you see a dullard with an avatar from hill 16 repeat, i never saw a 50 euro note kick a ball over the bar.

1 Like

Galway are thankfully showing some signs of life over the last 2 to 3 years. In the decade or so prior to that, Galway exited the championship to Westmeath, Wexford, Antrim and Tipperary. Cork and Meath had some equally ignominious championship exits. There’s a responsibility on traditional powers and populous counties like Galway, Meath and Galway to keep their standards up too.

Yeah it’s an amateur game, all counties will have fallow periods and suffer lack of quality players. Well all normal counties.

Give Galway, meath and all millions in extra funding and special treatment, more than competitors then come back and make a comparison. Invalid otherwise.

How much money would you need to teach 30 lads to run at pace, catch the ball, kick and solo with both feet and hand pass with both hands like the Dublin juicers ?

1 Like

Do you think Dubliners are the only people who can do this?

This level of infantile thinking is what we’re up against

2 Likes

Now we’re talking … i agree it really is infantile to think everything Dublin do is down to money.

So no real response. Got it.

Thanks though for definitely one of the stupidest replies in tfk history. Where the existence of sports science is roundly dismissed.

All I asked was how much does it cost to train these things? Because Dublin are streets ahead executing these simple tasks.

1 Like

This is going to be brilliant.

So, ah, why are they streets ahead?

So no real response.Got it.

It costs millions upon millions to prepare a team to a professional level and ‘train these things’

So why in your opinion are Dublin streets ahead at basic skills?

Who got the second most amount of money?

This is coaching and development grants.

It ignores among other things 5 million in special funding of tax payers money that Bertie ahern procured for Dublin gaa. Plus sponsorship money, AIG being the biggest insurance company in the world and only one of dublins ‘partners’

2 Likes

Looks legit

1 Like

Wait, you’ve proof it’s wrong. This is groundbreaking

You seem heavily invested in this.

I’d print an a4 page with made up numbers only I couldn’t be arsed

I pulled that off twitter.

But you think i made it up…thanks for reminding me again that you are far too stupid to be given access to the internet.

An a4 page pulled from twitter.

Bullet. Proof.

4 Likes

You have proof it’s wrong, or anything even to back up your assertion that the figures are way off…you are as dumb as a box of rocks