2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

You’re literally shouting at the clouds here pal.

Galway won U21 All Irelands in 2002, 2005, 2011 and 2013. They won a minor All Ireland in 2007 as well. That’s not a fallow period, talent wise. Its a conveyor belt of talent, which would be the envy of just about every county in the country. Maybe you should be focusing on why Galway went 17 years without winning a championship game in Croke Park from 2001 and 2018 and were exiting the championship to the likes of Westmeath, Wexford, Antrim and Tipperary (when Mayo were pushing Dublin all the way in those All Ireland Finals), rather than carping so much about Dublin. You are wallowing in self pity here. Its very unedifying.

1 Like

I must have missed the matlock episode where he produced an a4 page as irrefutable evidence

1 Like

How did the Dublin hurlers get on this year with all that extra coaching money?

They must be looking forward to 6 in a row

The big difference between Dublin and the teams that have got closest to the over the last 5 years is how the opponents are noticeably gassing after 50 or so minutes . Mayo have been the closest to them in regards to S&C .

img

Here’s one from an article in a national paper on the subject. I know loads of colours can help slow learners so am hopeful of this one hitting home.

1 Like

Stop stealing the earth’s supply of oxygen, why are you wasting so much when others need it?

You’d pay big money these days to get an expert hand passing session.

So the extra development money only works for football?

Oh you’re back @Bisto
So why are Dublin streets ahead of others, as you said, in basic skills?

T to the A to L to the E to the N to the T

That has been nurtured and kept out of the boozer.

You are too stupid to waste time with.

Before funding help Dublin were a joke hurling team, cannon fodder. After it they won Leinster, a national league, played in a semi final, reached numerous underage finals. Unthinkable beforehand. Unless, wait, do you think I made all that up too. Take ten minutes for that to sink in.

People with jobs and amateur coaches can train to qualify for the Olympics. In some cases get to Olympic finals.

Getting a team fit and strong is not that hard. I’d stand by the view that Dublin work harder. It’s a culture of excellence now. Most Dubs players can kick with both feet. That’s not money but dedication and hours of practice.

Yes and when dublin get called out, one of their players goes on a charity spree to cover up the conspiracy… I do wish you’d keep up …

It’s all Funding pal. Like i said a hand passing expert doesn’t come cheap …

So were the football team. Why arent the hurlers going for 6 in a row it its only money that matters

Practice. Dedication. Culture of excellence. Coaches.

A lot like Kilkenny hurling - success breeds success and raises standards.

It does not take a lot of money to get kids to kick with both feet from 8. It takes time and dedication.

Yes it’s all funding. You have no other argument.

You don’t have an argument

If it’s all funding why are club championships different.