2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

Aido had him dropped

2 Likes

Bad form cork parachuting in an Aussie rules player.

He had a bit of a baptism of physicality against Tyrone which wasn’t great for him. A dogfight against Roscommon probably not the game to be bringing him back in.

2 Likes

Is he on the bench? Seems harsh to drop him completely from the match day squad. No real consistency with Horan’s half forward selection, one day it’s Mcdonagh, the next it’s James Carr(more so corner-forward), then Mark Moran gets a couple of games.

Must say I have an inkling for the Sheep Stealers this weekend. First time in ages they seem to have everyone fit and available and have a decent bench as well with the likes of the Murtagh’s.

1 Like

Tessio has this

Won’t know until the weekend. It would surprise me if he wasn’t on the bench.

Agreed. This is Roscovid’s to lose.

1 Like

Hon da Rossies

1 Like

Big task for Mayo to beat the dominant force of Connacht football

No Connaught title for Mayo since 2015.

Kerry largely stick with the league winning team

I’ve been impressed with Kerry. I think Cork will struggle to keep it kicked out to them. It would be very funny if Kerry were KO in the first round though

A lot of them Kerry fellas have spent years having their asses handed to them by Cork U20 teams. That’s the only thing I can find in Corks favour

The Cork goalie will have to be replaced in the second half he’ll be so tired from kicking it out. Won’t be far off a point a man

Reports from the camp that they’ve done a lot of S&C work since last year to bridge the gap on that front with Dublin.

Keane seems a more pragmatic coach more suited to the modern game, with the lineup above showing three workmanlike forwards and three very attacking backs. Not the same arrogance of fielding a load of kick passers who are clueless against a blanket defence

Mickey Martins young fella

If he’s anything like the auld fella he’ll be delighted to see the number two coming in for him

Cork’s over arching objective is to beat Kerry.

5 Likes

Are Geaney and O’Donoghue injured for Kerry?