2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

They’ll probably feature off the bench but Keane is sticking with Brosnan, who was good in the last few league matches ahead of Geaney who has had little game time. O’Donoghue realistically is finished at the top level following several injury setbacks

O’Donoghue’s career has really petered out due to all the injuries.

There was a couple of years when he looked like being a generational star but I’m struggling to think of the last time he looked the part against a top level team in championship football.

There was a Munster final below in Cork one year when he gave Cadogan and Michael Shields the mother and father of all roastings. Kicked about 9 points from play, he was imperious.

I would say the Tyrone lads gave him lots of it if any of the seen hit “Tic Toc” meant to have 50 thousand followers on it. Seen a clip of one of them that was shared on a roscommon forum and he was on about riding 20 eight years olds. A joke that was extremely weird and came across as a pedo

2014 - 8 points from play.
Played a decoy role in the final where Geaney got the early goal

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

@thedancingbaby??

His shoulders are held on my sellotape

Brosnan was on fire in the kerry club competitions earlier this year

Works fine

Doesnt for me when I click into it now I just copy and paste and it’s a million miles longer than what I tried copy it off

1 Like

:flushed:

State of that cunt :see_no_evil:

Poor man’s Francis Higgins

I know injuries played a big part but he was definitely too cocky and had too much personality to be good for long. I struggle to think of an inter county gaa player who sustains over a long period while being anything other than a boring bastard.

He’s a perfect example. There is no possible way hell be a good player beyond a few games.

This weekend shows how stupid it was not to change the format this year. There’s hardly one attractive game for the neutral despite it being straight knock out.

1 Like

Mayo rosscommon ? Kerry cork ? Your hard pleased

8 Likes

Same aul shite. Kerry will hammer Cork too.

Mayo’s best 2 players over the last 20 years are Keegan and McDonald, neither of them would be considered lads who conform to the norm. The biggest problem that lad up there will have trying to be an intercounty footballer is he appears to be a complete simpleton.

3 Likes

They’re two decent examples in fairness but I suppose the fact they won no all irelands and are from the ultimate ‘loser’ county kind of proves my point too.