2020 Hurling and Football Club Championships

A very enjoyable game.

Friday night lights is the way forward. Players are able to express themselves better on a Friday night than a Sunday afternoon…

First goal or whoever goes two points ahead

1 Like

Yer man seriously rushed that last pen. Short run up also. Knew he was going to miss it.

Yeah,I said to the Mrs he definitely missing this.Brennans penalty was brutal too.

Gah penos are a lot harder they did well to get so many scored to be fair.

1 Like

The goalies one was top drawer,if De Gea or one of these soccer ones done that,saved one then immediately scored one we’d never hear the end of it.He could retire on it.

1 Like

I thought it was a decent save. Got down low

Unreal he after saving the one before as well from the hairbanded ape. He deserved to win after it

The Killyclogher keeper was very good and I thought I heard them say he was minor last year.

He looked about 15 anyway

Only a young lad by the looks of it.He put a free from about 50 yards just wide in injury time to win it.

He scored a brilliant one before it.

Morgan will be looking over his shoulder

I wouldn’t go that far

2 good matches on the telly here from McHale Park.

I fancy Knockmore to turn Ballintubber over here, Ballagh to take Breaffy later on.

Andy Moran still has the brilliant movement anyway, nice goal

Black Panther tribute :clap:

Never change Aido

2 Likes

Some ropey production here from RTE

He’s giving an exhibition so far

The mark might end up prolonging Andys career another while, he doesn’t have to worry about trying to get away from his man now when he wins it. The mark has been seen more times here already than in most games iv watched this year.

1 Like

He’d still do a job as an impact sub for Mayo. Good call on the earlier game btw

1 Like