2020 Hurling and Football Club Championships

How are ye only at round 1 or how does it work?

Ballymun win 1.18 to 2.13. Really good game. Ballymun will take stopping

We were locked down for 2 weeks.

It’s round 2 fwiw. Mistake from the twitter account. Camross lost 2. BIOK bate them in Rd1.

1 Like

They have all their players and no county distractions. If they don’t win this one they may throw their hats at it.

1 Like

MLR win the Carlow Senior Hurling Final. 3-21 to 0-12. They’d have given Leinster a decent rattle this year I’d say. Be interesting to see how they go in senior football now with full focus on it.

Clifford sent off at the weekend v St Kieran’s. That’ll see him out for rest of champ if he doesn’t win the appeal.

Might throw up the Kerry championship a bit more

That referee will see a lot of juvenile games for the coming years.

1 Like

A big oooft to the CPA there and the other behind the printer online twitterati from an esteemed journalist. As pointed out, there was huge outcry back in July with an anonymous letter, which has now been totally ridiculed but the CPA published it and would only converse with the county board over social media and not directly through normal methods.

3 Likes

Wagons being circled in Wexford I see.

There’s a second columnist who writes for that paper and usually placed on the far right of the same double page spread, I suspect he may have sent the anonymous letter. He’s always gunning for the current chairman. Pretty much because of him and his feud with the chairman that has all media banned from Co board meetings

1 Like

Do straight red cards for county players in club games generally get upheld in any county?

Yes, in the vast majority of them since the suspensions stopped carrying over to inter county games.

he had some excellent articles this week.

2 Likes

Yes generally, but with Clifford you’d never know. They’d like him to be playing right up to county championship.

Very good journalist. Always interesting to read his historical knowledge of championship pairings etc.

Antrim GAA is very good for the match clips.

2 Likes

Feast of Football this evening.

I’m going for Coalisland and Errigal to prevail.

Hampsey v M Donnelly should be a savage battle.

Tiarnan Quinn is a huge prospect for Coalisland, has been at the fore of the Tyrone u20 team for the past couple of years.

Portlaoise in trouble early doors v Port, down 7 points to 2 at the water break.

Member of the Tyrone/Italian community Kieran Eannetta takes charge of the game.

1 Like

What a goal from Plunkett Kane.