2020 Hurling and Football Club Championships

I thought the ref was very good for Ballyhale near the end. About 3 soft frees in a row.

1 Like

They got all the luck that was going at the end.

1 Like

Hard to fathom that call

I have looked again and Conor Browne did try to pick it up off the ground real quick but dropped it as quick.

Harsh enough call.

You’ve better eyes than I. Couldn’t spot it any look i took at it.

Another dynasty team got everything going in Clare today. The bridge beat Eire Og by a point, some of the frees they got were questionable let’s just say. Eire Og missed a penalty and SOD was anonymous so they can blame themselves ever so slightly also.

Fuck it anyway.

Instant classic.

1 Like

Looked like a free in to me as well but the clock was gone well over the three minutes at that time.

Square ball also missed just before the pick up free.

Scenes!!!

Laois Shopping Centre SHC Rd3

Full-Time
Rosenallis 2-12 (18)
Borris/Kilcotton 1-13 (16)

Cheddar is a great sort. They got fucked over towards the end of that first half

Best game on tv so far this year.

1 Like

You’d have to think Cheddar erred badly bringing in that sub Walton near the end. The no13 was charging through and the obvious thing to do was to pass it across the square to Walton but it was obvious that Walton didn’t want the responsibility and he wouldn’t show for the ball and the chance of a goal was gone.

Your man should have pointed

1 Like

Jaysus we’re taking the cult of manager to the nth degree when we’re blaming a manager for a sub not showing and a fella not pointing it when that was the best option as a result.

I’d say the reason Cheddar was leaning over the barrier and nearly getting sick was that he knew he had made a terrible mistake bringing that Walton chap on.

You’re right, Cheddar is a gentleman, he wouldn’t ever blame anyone other than himself.

He shouldn’t

He wouldn’t