2020 Hurling and Football Club Championships

:grin:

She relocated home en famille during lockdown/renovations. That’s the scéal anyhow

Was involved in Offaly with Stephen Wallace, There’s a man i had forgot about haha. Brought Offaly on a team night out only to be fucked outa the nightclub for doing White in the Toilets haha. They got rid of him straight after that

:grin:

Corofin gone in the semi finals in Galway. Beaten by 7 points by Mountbellew-Moylough. You couldn’t even say it was coming as they had been hammering teams up to today. Corofin’s first defeat in Galway since 2012.

A Moycullen v Mountbellew/Moylough final next Sunday.

1 Like

Sixmilebridge win the championship in Clare without scoring a single goal in the whole competition

2 Likes

Hon the Bridge

Hon @Joe_Player

4 Likes

I hope joe is smiling away tonight drinking a few pints.

1 Like

Hard not to have a tear in your eye looking at the two Smalls there.

1 Like

What’s the story there?

Buried their Dad earlier in the year. Think he was chairman.

8 Likes

I’m reeling at reading that.

Daithi Burke was fixed for 2 county finals next weekend.

Johnny Small is one of the great guys. One of Jim’s first picks every time.

Ticks all the boxes of greatness. Born winner, loves his club, loves his racing. Absolute clowns love having a pop at him for playing on the edge but these people don’t deserve the chairs they are sitting on.

2 Likes

He is a proper hard nut. A throwback to Keith Barr and not some of the faux hard men Dublin have thrown up in between like Whelan and McGee. He really was excellent yesterday.

His indiscipline often overshadows his footballing ability. I think he has failed to finish three AI finals due to black/red cards.

1 Like

Bizarre

4 Likes

He loves racing :joy::joy::joy:

He is absolutely iconic. Jim used to refuse to go into battle without him.

That time Donie Vaughan threw the elbow at him is the most iconic moment in recent Gaelic Football history.

Himself, Babs and Ciaran Kilkenny would be great men for the for the horses and would be involved in syndicates together. Game respects game and all that.

1 Like

I mean, what defines if someone deserves a chair to sit on?

This fella is trolling us now

1 Like

Mcgee, while not near as talented as small, was as hard as nails… Never got involved in off the ball stuff like Small does…
Small is carbon copy of Barr - barrel chested, great footballer who likes to burst lads by hook or by crook…

2 Likes