2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

The Tyrone team’s bizarre stance on vaccines begins to make sense when you consider this guy was their team doctor for years.

The game is gone …

Aidan O’Shea in the clear for All-Ireland final after pitch incursion

Advantage Kerry/Tyrone

18 Likes

I thought Oisín held his own in that interview, put Flynn back in his box.

Sounds like a good egg. :+1:

Where can one listen to this ?

I watched the last quarter again and Howard was on plenty of ball, albeit mostly in his own half

2 Likes

Yeah he was pretty shook up after the collision but ploughed on manfully, albeit having little influence on the game.

10th given

I’ve cut the relevant section from the hour, they were talking in general terms about the intensity and how McMahon broke his leg. The two boys clearly dislike each other, there was a fair bit of cut to their discussion last week on the Tyrone scenario.

4 Likes

The dig Small threw at O’Donoghue was a thing of nothing really, no more than the Barron punch at Hegarty. It hardly belongs in the same conversation

3 Likes

McConville lost his cool very early there.

Flynn was quite reasonable.

The point about shoulder when lad picking a ball up is well made - pal of mine ended up with two cracked vertebrae and in a neck cast for six months after a tackle like that.

2 Likes

I don’t think he lost his cool, he responded firmly to a nonsense point that was trying to deflect away from Small’s guilt. He stayed on the accusation about the Sunday Game and Flynn meekly abandoned the point and changed the subject to points of emphasis and other dangerous acts.

9 Likes

Dublin were really, really poor. Mayo beat a team that were all over the shop. Kerry, assuming they get past Tyrone, will beat them handy

Mickey Harte called out McConville recently. McConville denied using word “defensive”. He did use that word - no big deal but McConville is very prickly when challenged. Like a lot of his county men.

The most impressive thing about that was the speed Small got the punch off. O’Donoghue came from his blindside and gave him a bit of a shoulder as he went to retrieve the ball, but Small had landed the punch before he got passed him. O’Donoghue had no need to engage with Small at all and is unlikely to again, Iv no issue with that even though the rules say it should be a red card.

‘It was a hospital pass to McLaughlin. They call it a hospital pass for a reason.’

That is some cuntish statement by Flynn.

11 Likes

Fynn was caught out there. Misrepresented (cc @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy) what McConville said. Utter bullshit that there’s no duty of care by players to other players. Did Dublin no favours with his musings.

1 Like

Prickly?

Flynn wondered whether breaking a guy’s jaw in two places is a red card in the GAA rule book!

That’s the level of intelligence McConville was dealing with.

1 Like