2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

A penny for mickey Harteā€™s thoughts ā€¦

1 Like

No. Hes gone international now. Be happy

How deep did that Mayo lad hit inside your Mrs anyway?

1 Like

I tipped down to the local to watch it and just arrived home after 5 (five) grand creamy pints,

Thatā€™s how you win finals. Tyrone were completely dominant and the game was played on their terms throughout. Utterly deserving winners.

I donā€™t know much about Fergal Logan, but after hearing his radio interview on the way home there, he seems a thoroughly alright sort.

5 Likes

Tyrone the first county not in the EU to win an all Ireland since 1972

7 Likes

When Tony McTeague kicked everything for Offaly. Read your history.

Gregory Campbell was chastised back in 2008 when he congratulated Tyrone on winning an international competition and bringing the Cup back to the United Kingdom. What maturing as a nation over the 13 intervening years.

A Mayo lad couldnā€™t hit anything :rofl:

Defense?

WOW

3 Likes

:clap: :clap:

3 Likes

That was absolutely rotten. I wonā€™t be watching that back ever again.

11 Likes

hard luck

Also, can I just say sincerely, and I believe I speak on behalf of every single poster here when I say this, FUCK MICKEY HARTE.

1 Like

Hard luck bucko. I have an idea what being from like a county like Mayo is like.

1 Like

Not weird at all you thinking of another fella pumping my missus :joy:

3 Likes

Ah the old bothered you so much you had to reply twice and with some time in between :grinning: there is a good story clearly there if you can pick through the still raw scab and regale us with the tale.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a simple deal.

Fuck Mayo. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Mayo supporters general arrogance and sense of entitlement coming into today was something else.

It was obvious they only beat a rubbish Dublin side who essentially gave up in the Semi Final.

Very hard to have any sympathy for them this time.

9 Likes