2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

Apologies, how many posters here have Italian soccer players in their profile.

@Watchyourtoes , how do you feel about Dublin by 1 to 3 now?

Cribben needs to take charge from JOC now and unleash the big dog

Dessie Farrell could easily win the AI this year and still get the sack.

Bit harsh maybe, just taking on shots from a bit far out, cut that and theyā€™d be better off

@TheUlteriorMotive can you call around to mannion with a tofu salad and ask him to reconsider.

3 Likes

McCormack needs a clip.

1 Like

Dublin a sad shadow of the last couple of years. Hopefully Mayo or Kerry put them to the sword, not just a close win, so the dubs can get the broom out next year without any controversy and go again. A couple of my favourite lads going through the motions here, BH, CoC.

2 Likes

I think Dublin are coasting in neutral and have given a couple of token revs. We wont see them get into top gear until the Mayo game.

2 Likes

Whereā€™s Darragh kirwan for kildare? Looked a decent forward the few bits Iā€™ve seen of him.

This is like Muhammad Ali v Leon Spinks. A once great champion struggling to deal with a mediocre contender.

Dublin will have enough today but probably not the next day and definitely not the day after that.

Was there a young Robertson/Robinson fella for Kildare who was meant to be a huge talent recently too?

Yerra.

Fair heart never won fair maiden

Kirwan or Oā€™Sullivan for Ben Mc please.

1 Like

I donā€™t think the game works like that these days. You canā€™t go from 30 to 100 in an All-Ireland semi-final.

Dublinā€™s second half against Meath was not an aberration.

I wouldnā€™t even rule Kildare out of this.

1 Like

Not familiar with him Fulvio

Can I just say, it will be fucking hilarious if Mayo beat Dublin and then still lose the AI final again to Kerry.

Get that cunt off this thread please.

I think itā€™s very very likely to happen.

1 Like