2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

Is that Banty’s son in front of him? Same hairline if so.

McManus should retire.

Didn’t see the game so just seen this. Really hope its not as bad as that. A cunt of an injury and very few ever reach the same Levels they did after doing it. Andy Moran been only one off top of my head. Brother done it after we beat Mayo in 2019 and has barely played County since.

It was his knee anyway. Whatever about it, I’d say it’s unlikely he’ll see action for Monaghan again this year.

A shame for him, could end him at this stage in his career. Best forward of the past 12/13 years for me.

2 Likes

Serious forward. Hope we see him back in the county colours soon. The battles between himself and Neil McGee were great in their heyday.

He is that, and a sound lad too

1 Like

Galway will devour Roscommon here I think. Lively start from them.

Poacher’s fingerprints all over Roscommon. Everyone behind the ball more or less.

Surface looks extremely slippy.

Joyce chatting to a lad at the fence there like a farmer at the mart.

1 Like

Seriously poor shot selection from the Rossies.

That looked like a point?

This is chronic btw.

I know the conditions aren’t good but a real lack of basic skills missing.

Sad to see the Rossies bringing poacher and his dour tactics in.

Two Cunnies going against PJ’s no goals tactics

1 Like

Referees have now basically made it a rule that you can murder a defender running out with the ball from the back and he won’t give a foul.

Shane Walsh is not fit.

1 Like

I’ve heard of a 40 or a 45 in football but never a 50

You wot mate?

2 Likes

Ah here… Twas a 50 up to about 20 years ago when it became a 45m. The 50 was yds.

5 Likes

McQuillan giving Roscommon a lot. Blowing up the free he awarded was daft, should have been brought in if anything.

2 Likes