2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

The spread in 15 in running

Why are there no Cork posters on TFK? Very strange

2 Likes

I hope they do too, mentally finish this particular side and keep them down for another 15 years. Cork are done as a traditional Gaa county

1 Like

I mean 1-11 is a decent half time score but the cork backs are like rabbits in headlights.

There’s quite a few Cork posters here.

Challenge for Limerick now should be for all 20 to score. Cork lads might as well not be there.

The Munster final was the real All Ireland final

I don’t think there were many rating them that highly, the reality is Limerick are excellent and everyone else is poor / very average. There is no consistent competitor like KK and Cork in the early to mid 00s, and KK and Tipp in the late 00s / early 10s

1 Like

Only leading by 13 at HT. Pfft, I’ve seen better.

This Limerick side could win 6 in a row

Limerick have the chance here to nip all talk of a Cork revival in the bud here

5 Likes

A quick 5 goals for Cork and they might get back in it.

2 Likes

Limerick have been outstanding but the complete lack of workrate from 8 to 15 from Cork without the ball is an interesting utter embarrassment. Zero pressure once Limerick backs get the ball and they can do what they with it.

5 Likes

Tipp wouldn’t even fuck away this lead

Limerick would be wise to ease up. If they plough on Cork will use it as motivational fodder to beat them by 35 points in 2025 and end them as a hurling county forever.

1 Like

Tipp having such a lead at half time on this Limerick team was some achievement in hindsight

Kinnerk has solved hurling.

3 Likes

Just give the 15 All Stars to the Limerick men.

1 Like

Astonishing surrender. Worse than 08.

1 Like

Heartbreak anthem by Little Mix playing for Cork over the tannoy.