2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Kinnerk plus Cian lynch

What will they do?

Destroy Cork now or give Cork something to cling to for next year ?

This is a one in lifetime collection of Limerick players

2 Likes

KK should be ashamed they let them beat them in the semi. Mind you I’m glad KK are not on the other end of this performance

2 Likes

Please god Limerick score in the first minute of the half again.

I’d say it would be like the Battle of Zuma when the deteated Romans were so scared of Hannibal that they started digging holes in the ground to try and bury and suffocate themselves before they were captured. Horgan and Harnedy will be crying on the pitch, hammering their heads off the ground and trying to dig into the Croke Park dirt. Fuck Cork.

OOOOFFFFFFTTTTT!!!

1 Like

Agree to an extent but the ball in to the Limerick forwards is exceptionally good. Limerick half backs have all day to pick these passes too.

1 Like

Hoping Gillane does a Ray Cummins before the day is out

Im just glad my good pals @balbec and @Bod95 lived long enough to witness this. I have no doubt somewhere my old mucker @SHANNONSIDER has a tear in his eye

8 Likes

Roy Keane, Jack Lynch, Terrance, Frank Murphy, sombrero Cyril, Aishlng Thompson, can you hear me Aishlng Thompson, your boys took one hell of a beating, ONE HELL OF A BEATING

16 Likes

Any pictures of Cork supporters fucking off at half time yet?

3 Likes

Plenty of time for the 5:20 back now for them

The difference in physicality is scary. Cork are like Belorussian peasants herded into and then locked into a barn, Limerick are the Wehrmacht setting the barn on fire.

2 Likes

Excuse me?

Ian Bailey, Donal Óg, yer boy who shot Michael Collins.

1 Like

Am I mad to think this isn’t over yet?

Micheal Martin, Simon Coveney, take that ye miserable cunts

3 Likes

There is definitely a second half to be played

1 Like

Lock the gate :sunglasses:

Where will the line be drawn when they’re splitting Limerick in 2?