2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

It was lynch bro. Drink it in mannn

1 Like

Congrats to all Limerick heads on here. A scary performance. Lynch is surely already one of the best ever and he has probably 7+ years left.

12 Likes

Shooting stars never stop. Even when they reach the top.

2 Likes

Surely Shane o Neill is limerickā€™s player of the year.

2 Likes

Cheers pal.

1 Like

0-5 I think he got

@backinatracksuit @Corksfinedtboy @gilgamboa unlucky. Your day will come. A few fingers donā€™t battles over the next few years, hopefully we will come out on top but it will happen. Ye are good lads and the cork fans have been great up here.

Roll on 22.

For Limerick. Its le decima as Real said.

:nigeria::nigeria::nigeria:

3 Likes

Brilliant Limerick display. I knew they would win but I thought by 6 or 7 points. They hammered Cork. And did it in 35 mins. The second half was a waste of everyoneā€™s time.

Cian Lynch is some player. For me, he is by far the main man in that team. A real team player, leads by example and by fuck can he play. Love watching him. You need to stop him and if you can you have a chance.

Tough on cork but ye are coming lads. Ye met a great team today.

3 Likes

You were right about how good a back to back feelsā€¦ It must be tough for a certain county looking at that today.

7 Likes

The day will never come for that Cork team, Waterford are their biggest challenger

8 Likes

Iā€™m drinking this in. 3 in a row was only a wet dream. Itā€™s not a possibility

1 Like

3 16 was enough in 18. We had it at half time. What a time to be a Limerick man

4 Likes

Condolences to Cork. Always a sickener to lose like that.

4 Likes

Haha the two Limerick lads on the news there. One in an IRFU shirt and the other saying they expected a tough game and got itšŸ˜‚ Very well spoken older lady from Limerick there bringing a bit of class on RTE.

3 Likes

The child warning about social distancing. Tony Holohan surely wrote that speech for the TVšŸ˜‚

congratulations to @iron_mike and @balbec .
the only genuine hurling men on the forum

4 Likes

That first half performance was just incredible. A privilege to be in the ground to see it in the flesh. Well done to all the Limerick supporters and enjoy the celebrations.

4 Likes

Neither of whom live in Limerick.

2 Likes

Fact

1 Like

Well done Limerick, you dirty pack of cunts. Phenomenal team.

10 Likes