2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Huge moral victory for Cork. Up yours @iron_mike

1 Like

Are you laboring under the misconception that Galway would trouble Limerick if they had a different manager?

4 Likes

apologies I left @fenwaypark and @Fagan_ODowd out of the list of genuine hurling men.
the rest of us havenā€™t a clue.

Great win by Limerick
They just obliterated the opposition. From the 4 games of senior intercounty hurling matches I have watched since 2018, (all were this year ). a combination of the other teams with an extra man wouldnā€™t compete at the level they reach

3 Likes

Itā€™s still a problem though ā€¦

Ffs sake.

Itā€™s Limerickā€™s day. Thereā€™s lads in their seventies from Limerick who never dared dreamed of two in a row.
The asterisk is gone.

2 Likes

Limericks success is well earned and well deserved. No ones disputing it.

2 birds from clare Rock into a bar on Camden Street. Wearing limerick gear. Blahed their way in saying they were at table x, my table, saw the name on the contact tracing and said they were with us. Past a queue. Sure enough at mine. Fair play for the effort to get in. Bought a round. A good bunch @Raylan @Big_Dan_Campbell

4 Likes

I thought it was a petty enough move when I saw him do it. Game well won, didnā€™t think Mulcahy would be at that craic.

I doubt any other team in the championship would have given as docile a performance as Cork did today and no better team to punish you for it. Iā€™d say you would count on one hand the amount of times a Limerick back had to break a tackle first half and with that kind of space they were always going to lay waste. Cork forwards just watching on once the ball was turned over or won by Limerick

1 Like

Probably Corbally separatists like @Thomas_Brady

2 Likes

I havenā€™t read the thread and I never will now, not watch the Sunday game tonight, an old sore loser habit :grinning:, and Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a few lads would love to put their foot on my head :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
But youā€™ve a team to be proud of, Iā€™m sure itā€™s been mentioned, the best Iā€™ve ever seen, hurling canā€™t be compared across eras but nothing has ever compared to that first half performance, itā€™s easy to say Cork were bad but what could they do in fairness,
Enjoy the celebrations :+1:

12 Likes

De duds are seething

1 Like

God help any young lad walking around Singapore in a green shaws almost nationwide jersey. @Turenne will be out for blood doing drive bys on crackers after that

3 Likes

itā€™s perfectly acceptable not to watch the Sunday Game after a defeat

1 Like

OneRuleForOne&OneRuleForAnother

:laughing:

Cocaineā€™s a hell of a drug.

And then he holds his own neck.

Be like Small holding his shoulder last week

Weā€™ve dominated so much we got bored. We donā€™t do seethe any more.

1 Like

Heartless performance from Cork.Theyve gotten so used to getting bet,that was the result of it.
Pity.

This is the greatest collection of hurlers ever assembled

9 Likes

Cian Lynch was dead right there. Tim Oā€™Mahoney came in with a hurley around his neck when the ball was well gone and he ended up on his hole

13 Likes

Brazil 1970 would be the equivalent

2 Likes