2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Congratulations to Limerick, a great team.
Game was over before half time. Cian Lynch will be one for the ages.

1 Like

Congratulations Limerick. A superb team and still only coming into their prime.

1 Like

Ah it was just unreal. Delighted

2 Likes

Limerick Limerick Limerick

Well done Limerick, that was clinical.

2 Likes

Ah thought that was the case just wanted to make sure.

Cork are coming, but they can turn and go back the same way. We are going fucking nowhere

3 Likes

They told us last year was a winter blitz they told us we couldnā€™t hurl in the summer Iā€™m looking at you @peddlerscross we are the one who knocks now ye know a team of the ages

6 Likes

There was one fatal flaw in corks running game plan which was going to expose us.

Not much point running without the ball

2 Likes

That was phenomenal from Limerick. That aura is real now. Theyā€™ll walk all over you, if you reveal any doubt or weaknesses. I repeat - itā€™s pick your poison with them. Go long and their half back line and midfielders will be waiting gleefully. Go short and their forwards will hunt you down and tackle like dogs to turn you over. They are a really formidable unit from both a skill and physicality perspective. Add the individual quality of generational players like Finn (man marking), Hannon (composure, leadership), Hayes (athleticism, power) and Lynch (a very efficient magician), and itā€™s some mix. They are way ahead of everyone else, fair play to them.

21 Likes

I was hoping to see Gah there

1 Like

hard to spot any chink in their armour

I thought Cork might come with something today and expose a chink, but not a sign of weakness

players like English, Mike Casey waiting in the wings to get back in too[quote=ā€œBandage, post:2294, topic:34366, full:trueā€]
That was phenomenal from Limerick. That aura is real now. Theyā€™ll walk all over you, if you reveal any doubt or weaknesses. I repeat - itā€™s pick your poison with them. Go long and their half back line and midfielders will be waiting gleefully. Go short and their forwards will hunt you down and tackle like dogs to turn you over. They are a really formidable unit from both a skill and physicality perspective. Add the individual quality of generational players like Finn (man marking), Hannon (composure, leadership), Hayes (athleticism, power) and Lynch (a very efficient magician), and itā€™s some mix. They are way ahead of everyone else, fair play to them.
[/quote]

Limerick donā€™t score goals

6 Likes

Hannon is a weak link

13 Likes

You can get at them when you run at them

8 Likes

WALKED ALL OVER THE CUNTS

24 Likes

A pleasure to be there to witness that today. Limericks greatness is not in any doubt. Thereā€™s pucks more in them too.

2 Likes

Limerick and Cork will dominate this decade. Cork will learn from today and improve. I would expect Limerick to do the 3 in a row now and Cork will be ready in 2023.
Outside of these two, Tipp are the only other side that might win one.
If Cody has any bit of sense at all, heā€™ll go after today. It shows how far back KK are gone that they couldnā€™t beat that Cork team.

Spot on and they play on the edgeā€¦ theyā€™ll be around for a long time

Cork never believed they could beat Limerick. Their puck out strategy showed Kingstonā€™s limitation as a manager.

Limerickā€™s day and as good a win as youā€™l see in any All Ireland final.

Who Cork go for next will determine a lot but KK has had his go

Iā€™m please for @iron_mike after his last few years

Iā€™m glad my old sparring partners @Thomas_Brady and @balbec got to live like a Dub for once

7 Likes