2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Galway battered Limerick before o Neill had a decent run at them.

1 Like

That was a different Limerick team, they’re streets ahead of where they were in 18 and 19,
@Bandage pick your poison post was the truth if it

2 Likes

Not taking from a brilliant Limerick team but Cork contributed handsomely to Limerick’s dominance today.

2 Likes

@Thomas_Brady is pure limerick. No better man. Up NAP

2 Likes

Terry Wogan is smiling tonight

5 Likes

Limerick hurlers are blankety blank said @Corksfinedtboy

To an extent but they were lads in a gunfight with knives. Just totally outgunned.

Something I thought noticeable when you look at Kingston, Fitzgibbon and Coleman. Kingston has a set of legs on him that you would expect for an intercounty hurler, strong muscular thighs like a lad who takes his conditioning seriously.

The other two lads no no different size wise than they did in 17/18. Light framed and a real lack of definition in their legs from what I could see.

1 Like

Any sign of @Corksfinedtboy ?

1 Like

As will Albus Dumbledore

1 Like

He wishes he was back home in Derry.

1 Like

Congrats @Bod95.

I think I went on record after the Munster Final praising yer lovely mix of athleticism, filth and hurling.

Ye have 3 all time greats in Finn, Hayes and Lynch and the supporting cast all perform consistently well. Even the lads that aren’t great all know their limitations and use the ball very well. Kinnerk, O’Donnell and Kiely deserve tremendous credit.

From a Cork perspective, I think it’s very worrying. Cork got 16 points today from Harnedy and Horgan and had a 35 year old Cadogan on the pitch til the end. Their first sub on was 29 year old Damien Cahalane. Basically the rest, most of which came off their Under 21/20 Teams from 2018/2019 were miles off it. The real work only starts for Cork now.

Think today really proved that the standard of underage hurling fell off a cliff after 2017 although the Cork minors last night were a bright spot.

A fuck, the space that Limerick were allowed at times was criminal.

1 Like

We’ve all been there. Better opponent and you’re just thrashing for shore.

New manager will use it.

Finn was unrale again today. He’s up there as one of the greatest corner backs of all time.

5 Likes

One of the greatest of all time

why is “history made” every time a team win a significant GAA game?
Morissey was on about this “historical” victory a few times today

3 Likes

Back to backs are rare, hence the history. Ask any Tipp lad. The scoreline was fairly historic too.

1 Like

ah jesus they would be but we’ve all seen them done, galway cork, kk in our lifetimes anyway- is it Limerick’ s first b2b?

3-32 in an AI final. 3-17 in the 1st half. A 16 point winning margin. Not to often you see those stats in an AI final.