2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

i said that to the person beside I was sure it was simulated as the roar seemed very loud.

Limerick absolutely won the battle of the supporters too. Pitched it perfectly from the very start. We outroared the cork welcome to the pitch by a good bit to show who was boss, but didn’t outroar them by so much that we would startle our own team. So many lessons learned down through the years have all come together to be the making of this team.

14 Likes

I have that noted as a score on my progamme too.

1 Like

@flattythehurdler 's neighbours cat is some operator on the internet. I think he writes most of his posts.

3 Likes

Peter Casey sent him for pie and chips there.

I’m just after polishing off one there in Athy. The only fucking good thing about the kip is sausages in Centra at the top of the town

It certainly seemed very sustained, bit weird if it was piped through.

1 Like

I think it was - it felt off and very sustained as you said… it was very loud for a half house.

They had the Artane bad miked up arseways as well. Twas dreadful.

1 Like

Definitely simulated. Copped it straight away when I watched it back yesterday

1 Like

WTF were Cork at in the parade? Their players were all crammed right up behind each other, the Limerick lads were much more reasonably spaced out and as a result their line was much longer.

Bizarre what Cork were at.

I’m surprised with the entertainment industry kicking up a fuss over the scenes at the final that no videos have emerged yet online of the pubs around Croke Park. It was like normal times, counter service with people packed in, crawling over each other to get served, no masks etc.

1 Like

Parkinson mentioned it on his podcast yesterday alright that it was very loud,especially for 40k

Ironically the vast majority of your posts are catty.

snot, piss and tears all over the place… and that was just the Cork fans.

1 Like

And they were in an even worse state after the game.

3 Likes

Ps we got this yesterday :grimacing:

12 Likes

That animal looks traumatised. Had it been in the washer/dryer nearby?

1 Like

Rescue kitten.

1 Like

No shit…

It’s thin as a Crustys dog as well.