2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

My freeze frame credentials have been enhanced and vindicated.

1 Like

You must watch the rugger from behind the couch id say

1 Like

Cork were bullied out of it.

Did hego not win a fair play award?

Yeah - a “Fair Play for getting away with some those” one.

4 Likes

Are you still crying?

Bawling baby, bawling.

He was alright for a while
He hadn’t cried for a while
But he saw hego last night.
Holding Liam Macarthy so tight
When he stopped to say hello
Hego wished him well
But he couldn’t tell
That hed been cwwwyyying over Liam
Cwwwyyying over Liam

2 Likes

The first 20 minutes of limerick and Waterford was proper ferocious stuff, they came with a manic intensity, hit limerick hard in 3s and 4s at all times, unfortunately for them the like of will odonoghue and Kyle Hayes could take hours of that and not 20 minutes.

1 Like

It’s interesting that they said afterwards that it wasn’t mentioned or in their plan to tear into Limerick physically at all. Everyone presumed the opposite. I think they were always on a hiding to nothing play their fourth week in a row and it’s no surprise they couldn’t keep up that intensity and breakneck speed.

1 Like

I love the manly stuff in the hurling… Hurl on. Cork will win fuck all until they have 4 or 5 hatchet cunts like Limerick do… Finding one’s that can hurl would be a bonus

Lot of “tackles” in that video would be red cards in Rubby nowadays

1 Like

That’s a good effort - be better if I was even remotely upset at Limerick’s successes.

Stop fucking crying so.

Hey Hego where are you going with that Hurley in your hand?

Wouldn’t you think they’d sort him out with a bit of transport so he wouldn’t have to be lugging the gear everywhere

5 Likes

The least he deserves

Would a fella need to pay BIK on that I wonder… Serious little perk in fairness

What is the benefit of car sponsorship by dealers? It seems like a pretty expensive way of gaining minimal enough exposure? A lot of jockeys have sponsored cars too.

Its probably a fleet car

No idea. Local garage here has a few of them out there for sports people you probably have never heard of (@balbec will guess one of them)