2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Some people must be feeling very silly

4 Likes

We told the forum 3 days ago , but @carryharry , @ChairmanDan , @gaillimhmick , @maroonandwhite insisted that Peter had done something wrong

:+1:

TOTAL ACQUITTAL :grinning:

5 Likes

A dog with a mallet up his hole could see what went on.

5 Likes

As a fella I know from down there says ā€œa town with all the downside of being in West Cork and none of the upsideā€

2 Likes

Iā€™d be delighted personally. Peter is not thay kind of player and we may as well be bet by a full strenght team

Oh Casey Casey youre the divilā€¦

3 Likes

7 Likes

Justice for Petey!

Fuck the begrudgers.

1 Like

Milford had two great hurlers on Cork teams at that time pat buckley was always a fav of mine

1 Like

My man on the ground said a number of Waterford playerā€™s spoke up on his behalf. A great bunch of lads.

11 Likes

Thrilled for Peter. Not that kind of player

2 Likes

They had a great group of players that came along together. Won an U21 A County.

1 Like

Give it a rest you bore

4 Likes

Great news about Casey, right call made, delighted for him

2 Likes

2 Likes

Wow your very touchy. Iā€™m on record here all week saying I hope he gets off. You canā€™t win with ye lads

2 Likes

Darragh Fitzgibbonā€™s old lad Mossie was a serious forward for the them. They look like there struggling to keep out of junior these days. Doing zero at underage. Even the camoige is in decline.

2 Likes

@Fagan_ODowd , I will now be withdrawing my nomination for Conor Gleeson

1 Like

Very close to Ballysaggart, Ballyporeen, Mitchelstown and Galtee Gaels.

What an exclusive!

3 Likes