2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Who is this cunt?

No need for silks. The volunteers took care of the matter. Probably didnā€™t even have the corporate version of Zoom. Done and dusted before the 40 minutes elapsed.

6 Likes

I trust the Croke Park committee also took the opportunity to thank JP for his generous donation to all the Clubs of Ireland and when can we expect the corresponding donation for last years win?

2 Likes

Spike was like Matthew McConaughey in ā€˜A Time to Kill.ā€™

4 Likes

If push comes to shove Iā€™m sure Ashley will find an expensive lawyer based on his experience. Tenco have some decent ones on retainer atm too

Whatā€™s going on in Tenco?

Sweep sweep

What is Tenco?

I would hazard a guess that Mike Ashley doesnā€™t know Cork are in final

4 Likes

Oh heā€™ll know.

Sports Direct, the sports retailer owned by Mike Ashley, has agreed a deal with the Cork county board to become the new sponsor of its hurling and football teams. It is understood that the contract is worth ā‚¬2m over five years, with performance bonuses of up to ā‚¬2m, including ā‚¬200,000 for winning an All-Ireland title. A boot deal is also included.

My point stands

Apparently he paid for the Casey appeal

Would you stop, Mike will be swilling pints in the soft seats, you can count on it

adam sandler shut up GIF

Kingston & Sully played with Horgan down in UCC.

6 Likes

Not in the least bit bothered. Sure Iā€™m on record any number of times in saying good luck to the lad in trying to get off.

Iā€™m hearing there will be repercussions over this sorry tale.

Ooooft

Cork GAA tying themselves in with a right wing capitalist pig who has a shocking record of employee mistreatmentā€¦disgraceful

2 Likes