2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Sure am and will lambast him again if he missed what he shouldn’t, no sweat

This hoggy deserves one or they should win it for him stuff is a load of bollocks. You only deserve a title if you actually win it. There are no awards or medels for best player never to win an AI.

Cork win next Sunday he’ll deserve it

12 Likes

Id agree 100 percent with this. Team sport is about the team and not any individual. A team wins and loses together.

1 Like

I’m not picking on hoggie there either. Fantastic player but it’s a cliché used across a lot of team sports. Having a great player doesn’t win anything on its own. The team around them, workrate, good tactics, good coaching and a bit of luck is what is needed to win. If cork are to win next week they will all deserve it. As a Limerick man I hope it doesn’t happen.

2 Likes

Correct, if there was, Limerick would probably be well ahead in the table of honour

1 Like

Robbie O Flynn will be doing v well to make it.

74k in old Trafford today. We’ve more vaccinated per capita :man_shrugging:

1 Like

100%

2 Likes

Yeah, hearing Robbie is a major doubt and Millerick is gone.

We may not keep it pucked out to them.

1 Like

will Bill Cooper be back even for a place in the 26?

Eoin Cadogan was pulling his leg after him at the end of the Kilkenny match too

Doubt he would be included tbh he has nothing played. Already carrying Colm Spillane there who has no gametime, if he was even half right he could see game time in the final

The yerra yerraing has started in earnest

1 Like

By who? A Kerry man?

Distinct lack of red flags down patrick street today.
The examiner is already talking about plans for homecoming though

2 Likes

Apparently Cork had to pull an A versus B match after 15 mins last night. Score was 4-10 to 0-0. Maybe it’s been mentioned already. A great sign of the A team or a worry of poor depth. Kingston must have been in the A team.

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/1072974482/posts/10223450574587200/

Good pen especially for the new pretenders ( Limerick)

Speaking of flags will someone tell Bruff to take down their own flags until the county championships starts? There’s no red and white there than I have seen in cork

https://www.facebook.com/1072974482/posts/10223450574587200/