2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

It’ll tell us if the winter hurling blitz last year should count as a proper All Ireland. It’s the first time a team has played for two All Ireland’s.

1 Like

But sure it’s only a bit of craic, it’s only an oul match, you’re not bothered either way etc etc

1 Like

You’re a gas man. Last weekend as the game ebbed and flowed you were the very man on here castigating and lambasting Horgan.

Bring it home for Hoggy me bollix…

16 Likes

Hoggy will just have to go without, like some of the other greats who never won one . They’ll just have to suck it up.

2 Likes

You couldn’t credit it

In fairness as long as GAA has been played every player is one bad wide away from being a “useless bollox”.

2 Likes

He called for him to be shot though.

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/2021-all-ireland-hurling-championship/33203/5137?u=myboyblue

Now you’re criticising a man for his cultural roots. That’s what happens to lads in Derry to express mild displeasure.

1 Like

On that note I’d have attended a multitude of club games down the years and would frequently be in the company of our then Dail deputy. It’s strange how country lads can always be found within 5 yards of where they’ve been for 40 years but I digress…
I was never one to withhold abuse and I marvelled at his restraint. He confirmed to me that he seethed frequently internally, but always, always, held his counsel. You’d never know where a lads uncle could be standing and you’re down 50 votes because you thought “our Tommy” was a useless bollix out loud…

Tight margins and all that.

14 Likes

That’s a cracking story.

I must admit i was fairly castigating Gillane for giving away a sideline just seconds before he rattled the net last Saturday

3 Likes

Not the only one🤦‍♂️

First couple of balls also that came in at the start of the game and he seemed to trip himself up. That brought a few fucks out of me as well

2 Likes

Ah no, that was his man… Did a good job pulling and holding.

Are you from Cork again now mate?

1 Like

:popcorn: .

1 Like

I was never from Cork. I knew some of the team.

1 Like

Welcome home @caoimhaoin

He’d not have made it to Mok’s with JBM.

1 Like