2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

As much as I despise the Johnny come lately types on here like @Thomas_Brady whose first hurling match was the 2018 AI final I think I’d like Limerick to win. Despite the financial doping aspect to it they have been the best team in the last few years. They fell over the line in 2018 and winning the winter blitz last year will correctly be disregarded in history so winning it this year will get them the recognition they deserve. Limerick by 6 or 7 in a boringly efficient display.

11 Likes

Casey will be starting, it’s all sorted.

2 Likes

Limerick 2/7 is FREE MONEY

-3 points?

if you have the 7, you don’t need the 2

show me the money GIF

Any odds on Pat Ryan last goalscorer? PP don’t have him listed

2 Likes

well that is the all ireland gone anyway.

The biggest Jonah since Lomu has backed us.

2 Likes

Big job for Cork now not to let the hype and the excitement of being in a final get to the players.

4 Likes

If they took their medicine in 1989 after the Keady suspension and used it constructively they would have won that year too .

They threw away 1990 too IMO

It could be like 2007 for them. You’d hate that to happen like.

I’ll be down there later pal. I expect the city to be buzzing and the flags out. Walking around Limerick yesterday, you wouldn’t know they were in an all Ireland final, bar the lads wearing Limerick colours outside the Moose Bar on the rollover at lunchtime and the lad inside in the restaurant we went to wearing a jersey. A much more subdued atmosphere in Limerick than the build up to the 2013 semi final, for example. I’d be surprised if the Corrigans even bother to do a song.

1 Like

40000 will make for a smaller roar tbh . They won’t be thrown by that

John Spillane is working on a Cork album as we speak.

Songs for a Hoggy Boy

7 Likes

Which Limerick player will commit a clear red card offence in the final do we think?

I’d imagine they’ll get away with the next one

What do you reckon yourself?

Gillane is always a safe bet

1 Like

I’d say he’ll be ok. It never seems to stick with him but he should have learned his lesson for a couple of weeks more at least.