2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Decent piece from Rouse.

what does + usually mean ?

I donā€™t do betting so Iā€™m trying to figure that out. Is it
Cork lose by more than five or five and above?

Cork +5 means cork have a 5pt lead. So if Cork win or lose by less than 4pts, you collect.

And they can win by any margin and you still collect?

1 Like

Giving Cork a 5 point lead

Cork can win by any margin and you collect or Cork lose by 1pt,2pts,3pts or 4pts you collect.

If limerick win by 5pts or more you lose.

I get ya now. Cheers boss!

1 Like

Heā€™s basically saying Limerick to win by 4 @caulifloweredneanderthal - you dozy fucker.

Sent the article onto the auld lad:

ā€œDenis (his brother) and I were at the gameā€¦Ring passed us on side line with arm in sling. They have the swagger alright, good followers.ā€

1 Like

Cork have an imaginary 5 point head start

This could be the start of a few years of rivalry - it could get propa nawty in time.

1 Like

I think both teams are fairly clean (a few incidents aside) but Iā€™ve a feeling with the crowds back in, there might be a red card on Sunday.

Whoever loses wins in 2022. Thatā€™s my prediction right now.

I think Limerick will win this year and next. Cork will go close in 2023.

I donā€™t see any winner outside the two of ye for the next three or four.

That kind of talk is premature. Somebody else always come along in sport.

Tipperary, Galway even Waterford will be back.

Cork havenā€™t even won one AI yet. To say Limerick will dominate is completely justified though

1 Like

Cork are coming. They remind me of Tipp around 08/09. A young team on the verge

1 Like

All depends if Cork get the right management in place. We wont win with current set up imho. While winning u20s is important, it is a world away from senior intercounty and those lads who graduate to senior squad will take time to find their feet.

Tipp with Cahill and Bevens (if that happens) will be right there. The talent is there, you just need the right voice to harness it.

Clare were most improved team this year. Be interesting to see if they can continue that upward profile. They could get a couple of key players back. They lack depth at moment.

Waterford are going nowhere, and if they get next appointment right, with returning players and a couple of u20s to add depth, will be there or there abouts.

I think Kilkenny, Wexford and Galway will struggle to contend.

Anything less than 4 of the next 10 will be a failure for Cork.

I think theyā€™ll win 6 or 7 of them myself