2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

He did.

It’s a no win situation :man_shrugging:

He’s put down a fair two weeks. Concerted effort. He never let it slip once. I’d say the Corkness is about to tear the arse out of him at this stage.

1 Like

He did indeed. He was a better footballer than a hurler and his club, Stradbally, is primarily a football club. My owl pal Chuck O’Connor kicked football with them because his own club, Erin’s Own didn’t have a football team. Chuck was a Railway Cup footballer

1 Like

Deep down everyone wants to be loved and respected. Only a fool would believe otherwise

1 Like

Lord almighty, I feel my temperature risin

1 Like

Only sometimes but thanks

Any team who dethrones current holders will be delighted be it one point or more, I don’t care if the whole place gets lapsy pa as long as we win

1 Like

Dubs done for this year and who knows what’ll happen tomorrow

Alway simmering Mike

1 Like

Tony Browne was 35 starting the 2008 final. He was about 57 by the time it finished.

14 Likes

TBH and fair Corkness is an outsider view , yes in the 70s it surfaced and the double etc but in general Cork had to feast on humble pie :pie: for year’s and understand that tradition doesn’t win you an A 1 ,
Yes it helps but only those team’s who win back to back etc
What we have in droves is youthful hunger combined with no fear, I earnestly believe there’s 4/5 all Ireland’s in this young team don’t know if it’ll be this year though

Ring started for Cork in 1956 when he was 71 or thereabouts. *

• May be hearsay.
2 Likes

John Connolly was 32.

Eoin Cadogan ain’t John Connolly.

He doesn’t have the hurling to be playing so you’d wonder what they have in mind with him

We’re not everyone’s 2nd favourite team now though are we?? :pint:

When Hego clotheslines Luke Meade into the Lower Hogan tomorrow around 3:35pm for his customary yellow card the peoples hearts will sink. The hopes of the nation crushed under the feet of WOD, Byrnes, Kyle and the rest of the Mean Machine.

Suck it up, ye cunts.

3 Likes

Corkness was invented in 2020 when Tracey Kennedy mentioned it (or a lack thereof) in her speech at the AGM.

We are talking about CARKNESS though.

2 Likes

“Hego” is a laughing stock after he crumpled over last day out.

1 Like

Wonder what time we’ll see his customary dive

1 Like

If it isn’t the Diet Dub. Suck it up “Dub Light”.

You’ve more homes than Pee Flynn, you’d be better off sticking to the Premiership